Vanished Glory help help

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
I did my usual morning login and claimed all my email. Went look at the new troops and traitstones in Glory Rewards. I went to chests and started to spend my keys. In the middle of spending my Glory keys, I got an error message in capitals that said something about there not being anything in the chests. (Sorry I dont know exact, I double tapped it and it was gone) then kick me out of there then I went back in and spent the rest of my keys. Then when I went to buy the new troops I noticed my glory had gone from 8600 to 110. Please help me out with this. Also I could not submit a ticket on the website it would not let me type in platform or request type boxes. Tried on Android and iOS
What are the steps to make it happen again?

**Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!**I do not

This is not the first time I have seen this reported on the forums.
I would recommend submitting an official help ticket here

They should get you fixed up pretty quick! :wink:

I appreciate the link but if you read further down I can’t get the ticket to submit, either. I was posting here hoping someone would know a different way to get an email to them about the support email not working for me.

1 Like

someone else (who owns a computer) could fill in the ticket for you if you give them the needed data

im guessing you are struggling with a mobile web browser?
also you could try a different browser

1 Like

I’ve submitted tickets via mobile in past. I only play on mobile.

So sorry! Somehow I read your entire post but missed that final line! :hushed:

I hope somebody can help you get it submitted.
I’ll ping @Saltypatra just in case.
But that’s as much as I can do for you. :wink:
Good Luck!

1 Like

@Lila36 care to help out?

2 Likes

Ok. I got it submitted, mates. It worked in a full version but not on the mobile for some reason. Vexx just sent me an email just now.ill let you guys know of any known bugs. thanx again. you guys are awesome. :relieved:

5 Likes