Vangor's Forum Experience

I’m pretty sure this is all @Vangor see’s whenever he comes to the forums:

I mean the guy gets his “Use 50 likes in one day” badge 6 days ago, and then gets the “Use 50 likes in 3 days” badge 2 days later… I expect to see you with the 20 day badge in about 14 days from now brudda! :grinning:

22 Likes

Does this mean i spend waaaaaay too much time on these forums?

13 Likes

I don’t know how you do it! I was expecting to get 50 new likes this morning when I got on the forums… Found out that it’s 50 likes over a 24 hour time period. I’m slowly earning all the ones I spent yesterday.

6 Likes

Lol been there done that😎

1 Like

well, i have no idea how it is done since i never ever notice getting out of likes :sweat_smile:

sometimes i get the “thank you for sharing your love, you are out of likes for today” but then when i try to give another like (usually x minutes later) i can still do it, it never stops :laughing:

9 Likes

I have had wait times of everywhere between 5 minutes and 8 hours

5 Likes

It happened again😥

8 Likes

He probably made like a hundred forum accounts…

4 Likes

Best thread. Continue.

11 Likes

I’ve never run out of likes. Does that make me a bad person?

5 Likes

no, that makes you picky :wink:

does running out of likes too often makes you a gorilla?

5 Likes

@Jainus no

@Annaerith i have always been a gorilla even my nickname reflects my gorillaness. Vangor is VANilla GORilla

I do believe i am the only gorilla jedi😎

7 Likes

Ive had to wait for 18 seconds or something like that before…

Also is it bad to like every post here so far?!

3 Likes

Crafts Day at @Vangor’s house:

16 Likes

5 Likes

It means you’re indiscriminate in what you like. Go for the finer stuff instead of the generic. Or, you can continue to be like-less, even though we still like you. :wink:

3 Likes

7 Likes

@polyester I FREAKIN LOVE IT!!!

3 Likes

@Vangor please don’t devour me :confounded:

6 Likes

@ZooKeeper lets make a deal… I wont devour you if you dont try to imprison me in your zoo😎

3 Likes