[UPDATED RECRUITMENT] Order of Bastet Guild - Looking to give stray cats a home!

Bump!!

Order of Bastet has approximately 5 openings from the time of this message.

We’re looking for those stray cats seeking a home.

Preference given to those who are lvl 50+ and have all Kingdoms unlocked at least.

Leave word here, send me a PM with your interest and what you feel you can contribute to help us out each week as well as availability and Invite Code, or seek me out in-game.

Lysana

Now down to 3 openings still available.

Alrighty!!! We’re coming on a fresh week, everyone, and with that… Newly opened spots!!

I’ve got 4 spots at this moment that need to be filled.

Preference given to those level 50+.

Our requirements:

• Active both game-play wise and chat. We’re a social bunch of cats, y’know. :smiley:
  • Able to meet or exceed 750 Seals per week
  • Kingdoms Unlocked would be highly appreciated, Kingdoms levelled at least to 5 ideal.

If you figure you can offer a lot to us yet may not have your Kingdoms in good standing, please let it be known.

Look forward to hearing from y’all.

Lysana/Lady Kendra

Invite me please :grin:
Zoeo 1

Hi, Zoeo.

I sent you a PM here. :slight_smile:

Lysana

I would like to join - Yoel.

Hi there, Yoel. If you don’t mind, can you tell me a bit about yourself game-wise? Like, what do you figure you can make in a week, as well as your invite code? :slight_smile:

Usually I make 1000 seals, +50000 gold.
And invite code - Yoel…

Thx much. :slight_smile: Flung you the invite

I’m interested in joining, all my kingdoms are fully leveled so all gold would go to guild. I’m having trouble keeping up with trophy requirements of top guilds so looking for more casual guild. Would have no problem with seal requirement. Invite code gianni_8

Hi there, Gianna. :smile:

We have no Trophy or Gold minimums at this time, so no worries there.

Gianni, that is. Smacking fingers Mybad.

Are you in-game, in Global?

I’m interested in joining, all my kingdoms are fully leveled so all gold would go to guild. In having trouble keeping up with trophy requirements of top guilds so looking for more casual guild. Would have no problem with seal requirement. Invite code gianni_8

yeah I’m in game, stupid phone posted twice lol

Gotta’ LOVE technology sometimes. Not! :wink:

grrr its not letting me join, I click and its just taking me to the guild search screen

nevermind, figured out what I was doing wrong

Hey now stop grabbing all the recruits! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I would love to join if you still have a Spot open im lv 50 with all kingdoms unlocked at lv 4 im very active and looking for a long term guild to grow. Invite code EREBOS 2

Hi, Erebos.

I just got our last spot filled, dude. But I’ll do my best to keep you top of my brain when/if we get an opening again in the coming week.

LOL Gotta’ be fast, darlin’. :wink: