Updated "Not in chests" list

Yes, the Imp for the season, Spring for now, has same drop rate from glory/gem/vip chests as any other legendary

2 Likes

Aurgh. Got all other legendaries but it. Hope it drops before end of month then. It’s another year if it doesn’t. :joy:

@Nimhain Is it a possiblity that if we f.example get a GW troops to Mythic and 4 copies, that it will be out of the chests, so its not depended on getting all the other GW troops to Mythic and 4 copies, for it to stop coming in chest?

I just didn’t like the last system with Guardians. It was so annoying to get copies of a Guardian that I already had mythic and 4 copies of when I needed more copies of the other Guardians.

3 Likes

As I said we haven’t finalized anything yet so I can’t really answer at this stage. Once we get closer to changing the GW troops over we’ll post about it on the forums.

4 Likes

Updated: May 29th

Updated June 12th

(I update each Sunday night, but don’t always bump)

2 Likes

Updated June 26th

This is to the best of my understanding, we shall see if it is accurate.

1 Like

Rasper posted he was quitting the game, do we need a new thread, or did he stay? (crosses fingers).

1 Like

Gizmo wants this updated. Who will do this for Gizmo?

1 Like

Gizmo is sad. Totem Guardian is added at reset today Gizmo thinks

That post was in regard to the spoiler thread. No word on who will take over this thread, @Gizmo.

This is from the quitting game poll thread: POLL: Do you from any reason consider quitting this game? - #67 by Rasper

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hvL6AijrIk4B2HHAh0A9yh3J7jVHlN2DV54fINvRkV8/edit#gid=0

@MakoSipper is maintaining the spoiler spreadsheet now, but it’s easy to know what’s not in chests by going to the history tab. If it’s within 4 weeks and it’s not from an weekly event (like a mythic or new city) it’s not in chests.

The only hard thing is telling when the GW troops are in chests. When that happens any random person can post which GW troops are now in chests.

Pretty sure the devs will announce when they make a decision about GW troops in chests. To date, there has been no indication which chests they will be in, if any.

Nimhain said it will be in guild chest but only when you will get 4 mythic copy of each guardian, no date announced when it will happen yet

1 Like