Upcoming Changes

The Devs should have decided to nerf deathknights 3rd trait, but instead they decided to nerf the death mark status effect itself that is not the problem at all. It is perfectly fine as it is.

Why nerf a status effect that is perfectly fine, when its the troop/class 3rd trait that is the problem…

4 Likes

Great changes! :smiley:

6 Likes

@Eika i understand your point but respectfully disagree. Hopefully this will cheer you up…

1 Like

Leave me alone. Just not in the mood.

3 Likes

changing deathmark is a bad idea you fools

community feedback? lol

2 Likes

Deathmark does NOT guarantee one or two kills on the first turn.

2 Likes

Not 100%, more like 35%. This thread is a bit old, but I think the information is still mostly valid (although we have since discovered that natural cleanse happens after the chance to kill is evaluated, making the status effect deadlier than some of the math in the thread suggest).

9 Likes

You could have joined me in my fight for a reasonable discussion about Deathmark and Deathcurse days ago in any of the outrage threads.
Instead i stood alone to look like that mad bum on the street wearing a tinfoil hat saying crazy stuff…now it is too late :wink:

5 Likes

I think this is the most sensible compromise. If status ticks at the end of the player turn, rather than the beginning, then you can still fire cleanse before you lose anyone. At the same time, if cleanse isn’t ready, deathmark functions basically as it does now. For precedent, in most games, status (eg. poison) damage is applied after the player’s action, rarely before.

1 Like

Sorry bro… Wish I could turn back time, but I can only take so much of those cry babies threads, and usually I ignore them from the bat…

Sadly it’s too late to do anything at all now. I can’t believe that a handful of people convinced
the Devs that the Death Mark status effect needed a nerf, tho.

Also I cross my fingers that Patras have gived us some incorrect information. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

@Gouki

10 Likes

Wow players complaining about Deathmark being balanced… now we’ve seen everything here ;-).

10 Likes

That like was for the humor in your 2nd paragraph, and outstanding use of writing imagery! PS Im just heading back on the CTA from the city I can enlist a few supporters for your cause…

1 Like

I’m quite happy to see a rework for the Guild Guardians as i finally got them all (four copies and fully ascended (had them all traited a long time ago)) this week.

3 Likes

How about they…oh, I don’t know…actually make the game difficult instead of trying to make it appear so by using slot machine RNG mechanics?

6 Likes

@Saltypatra Any chance of the daily win reward being changed from bonus exp into bonus gold? Maybe like +50% gold?

:+1: And the point system just exacerbates the rng’ness of GW

4 Likes

The Devs DID nerf DK, before he even came out even.

And he still became 75% of all end-game player PVP and GW matches. What does that tell you?

Nerfing DK doesn’t accomplish the task, changing DM does. It’s common sense.

9 Likes

One of the biggest mistakes the Devs has done in this game. But well done, they heard your voice! :slight_smile:

Oh well. this broken meta has been fixed. Time to move to the next one until enough cry about it. Wash, rinse , repeat.

4 Likes