Upcoming Changes

Hey matchers!

In the wake of Guild Wars and the new content we’ve released we will be making some changes in the near future. While I can’t tell you everything, I can address a few things that have been circulating the forums as of late as well as give you a sneaky sneak peek on an upcoming feature.

Deathknight Class

• We have taken on board the community feedback regarding Death Mark and will be changing it accordingly. There will now be a one turn wait implimented to give players a chance to counter it. This fix will be live with the next update.

Guild Guardians

• Guild guardians are being reviewed for balance changes. These will be released within the next fortnight.

Guild Wars

• We will be reviewing the guild statue level bonuses and fixing their percentages.

SNEAKY SNEAK PEEK

• Crafting system you say? Troops AND weapons will be able to be crafted? As well as a whole host of other things? Oh my!
51 Likes

Wooo! Thanks @Saltypatra!

2 Likes

Go Salty and devs!

2 Likes

Sneaky sneak peek needs a release date :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Community feedback? It was only a small portion that requested changes.

7 Likes

I think that was the sneaky sneak peek :stuck_out_tongue:

Are you ready?

Soon™.

10 Likes

wow,glad to hear it.thanks,:kissing_heart:

You forget:
Guild Wars

• Not possible anymore to change your opponent by going in PVP screen
    :wink:
3 Likes

This actually seems to already be fixed as of today’s war. I’m not sure if you were saying that or suggesting it as a change that should come.

First option: ninja-fix which didn’t appear in @Saltypatra’s list.

4 Likes

Can you please consider compensating Death for that change to Deathmark in a significant way? He practically loses all his bite from that change, and already was considered one of the more mediocre base mythics.

12 Likes

Yeah he should do true damage (but less damage). More thematic than normal damage.

5 Likes

Change to Deathmark is not good. It will now become rarely seen again.

Shame

4 Likes

Good stuff! 1 turn delay is good. Gives us a bit of a chance to do something about it!

2 Likes

We have taken on board the community feedback regarding Death Mark and will be changing it accordingly. There will now be a one turn wait implimented to give players a chance to counter it. This fix will be live with the next update.

Perfect fix!

1 Like

Would you like a one turn delay with your devour…

1 Like

As soon as AoE devour gets introduced, yeah sure why not.

6 Likes

Agreed with Gouki. But this being said, I do not like either the % devour. I had a post long time ago, I don’t like the randomness that causes a big change in balance.
Maw is fine, Kerberos is not nor Kraken.
Devour should eat part of life/armor. And if the creature dies, then it takes attack

1 Like

Me reading this OP:
:confused:
:open_mouth:
:hushed:
:astonished:
:joy:
:grin:
Looks for @Saltypatra and
:kissing_heart:

:wink:

6 Likes