šŸ˜ˆUnrepentant (29/30)šŸ˜ˆā˜ ļøRanked 3rd in Growth(Guild Lvl 630 #11)ā˜ ļø

I remember that one

One spot available folkd

Two spots available !

Hey there,

Iā€™m 99 and doing really well with my Dragon Soul Team and getting better all the time.

I regularly donate at least 120k/1500/300
But my current guild isnā€™t as active as it used to be and I donā€™t want to feel like my donations and efforts are wasted.

Let me know if I could be a fit for your guild.

Cheers

Hello Collins unfortunately you may be a little green for Unrepentant as our reqs are 500k 300 trophys; however, we started our sister guild Purgatory a month ago and already hasve a full active community completing several tasks a week. This is our developmental guild and is right up your alley! You have an opportunity to show us if your ready for unrepentant whilst leveling all your kingdoms to 10 (another requirement of ours at unrepentant is to have all your kingdoms maxed) @litletre is our charasmatic GM for purgatory and has a fantastic group of hopefuls. We think you are another one of those hopefuls :wink:

1 Like

[REVISED & IMPROVED] "Purgatory" The newly formed sister guild of Unrepentant is looking for passionate players of all stages, casual ok. Looking for a guild? Apply here! - #6 by litletre This is a link to our sister guild purgatory; I believe they are full but Lit is doing some moving around this week I beleiveā€¦ feel free to post on the space if you are interested! Good luck friend!

1 Like

Another one joins the team :slight_smile:

1 Like

One more spot folks theyā€™re going like hot cakes :joy:

No spots available please feel free to post on our thread if you want to join our queue. Our new reqs are going live in two weeks and in anticipation we may have to move older less active members down to purgatory ā€¦ so that means we will have spots before or on the date of jan 15! P money out :fire:

Lvl 700+ here, looking for an active environment. Your upcoming new requirements got me interested, you seem like a guild willing to really push forward, so letā€™s go, queue me up!

You are queued friend! Hopefully we find a spot for you by Sunday if not I will keep you updated!

Thank you very much.

two hours after resetā€¦ (only 12 member donations) 1st legendary will happen before noonā€¦ join the queue @litletre

1 Like

We have one spot availableā€¦ looking for a high preforming vet to fit in with the rest of our stellar recruits :slight_smile:

1 Like

On our 12th legendary for a week and itā€™s only Wednesday.When I joined 7 weeks ago, we were ranked 50. Now weā€™re ranked 27.

1 Like

Congrats you guys reaching 27 :O. Really respect all you guys/gals for pushing the limit each week! I also heard you guys finish ALL tasks within hrs! Thatā€™s incredible

Thanks lit! I really appreciate it. I hear you guys are getting some white hairs trying to get the best people in! Thatā€™s a great problem to have! I actually got pmed by a guy who is a low level but EXTREMELY active I told him we have a requirement of having all kingdoms leveledā€¦ I referred him to purgatory; I told him you guys may be full but heā€™s a good one to seek if a recruit doesnā€™t work out in purgatory

I actually have1 spot :smiley: he can pm me or llucian

Good looking out man :slight_smile:

16 legendaries last week with one Vancancy and someone on vacationā€¦ cā€™mon guys! If you want a slice of this pie drop a message; lemme know your level and your handle! :smiling_imp:

it has become a rat race in our clanā€¦ with ratbox leading the pack! Cheers to the best week for the unholy family :slight_smile: