šŸ˜ˆUnrepentant (29/30)šŸ˜ˆā˜ ļøRanked 3rd in Growth(Guild Lvl 630 #11)ā˜ ļø

You are queued friend! Hopefully we find a spot for you by Sunday if not I will keep you updated!

Thank you very much.

two hours after resetā€¦ (only 12 member donations) 1st legendary will happen before noonā€¦ join the queue @litletre

1 Like

We have one spot availableā€¦ looking for a high preforming vet to fit in with the rest of our stellar recruits :slight_smile:

1 Like

On our 12th legendary for a week and itā€™s only Wednesday.When I joined 7 weeks ago, we were ranked 50. Now weā€™re ranked 27.

1 Like

Congrats you guys reaching 27 :O. Really respect all you guys/gals for pushing the limit each week! I also heard you guys finish ALL tasks within hrs! Thatā€™s incredible

Thanks lit! I really appreciate it. I hear you guys are getting some white hairs trying to get the best people in! Thatā€™s a great problem to have! I actually got pmed by a guy who is a low level but EXTREMELY active I told him we have a requirement of having all kingdoms leveledā€¦ I referred him to purgatory; I told him you guys may be full but heā€™s a good one to seek if a recruit doesnā€™t work out in purgatory

I actually have1 spot :smiley: he can pm me or llucian

Good looking out man :slight_smile:

16 legendaries last week with one Vancancy and someone on vacationā€¦ cā€™mon guys! If you want a slice of this pie drop a message; lemme know your level and your handle! :smiling_imp:

it has become a rat race in our clanā€¦ with ratbox leading the pack! Cheers to the best week for the unholy family :slight_smile:

We are full at the momentā€¦ leave a post with your level and handle and Iā€™ll add you to the queue

Hi, I am Lv 154, really active.
I am looking for a more active guild cos where I am now I ran into 4th place as total donations after a month only, with almost 2 milions.
I have full Legendary teams of Pirates, Dragons and Divine. In total I have 56 different legendary and ā€œDeathā€.
My best team power is 6.2k and still growing ^^
If U wanna consider me, Iā€™ll be really glad to join.
Thx a lot.
NicolaZ

2 Likes

@ZetaNicco hello zeta I could perhaps find a spot for you in our sister guild Purgatory? We require everyone to have their kingdoms at level 10. We could get you in purgatory while you level up your kingdoms

1 Like

As a matter of fact i just got an opening :slight_smile: would love to have you part of the Unholy Family, PURGATORY

I have anxiety so I have not been at work for a year and all I do is play gems of war most of my day. I got to rank 264 in a couple months. I have upgraded almost all my kingdoms. I have a few teams that win in under a minute on pvp against any team (almost) I make around 300000 gold in a day to contribute to the guild. I am a serious gamer looking for a high ranked clan. My invite code is LOCKPICKED plz sent me invite if you are interested in me helping your guild. I am 28 years old.

1 Like

Still looking ? Just got your post we can make a spot for you if you still want in

You are in a guild and cannot send a invite, LOCKPICKED

We are working on our 19th legendary task this week on Wednesday. Thatā€™s a new record; Unholy family on the grind :money_mouth_face:

Hello gemers, Unrepentant will have atleast one spot open before reset. Shoot me a message if you want in the unholy family :smiling_imp: Additionally; we capped off our week by completing 21 legendary tasksā€¦ thatā€™s about 37 million donated this week :blush:

I would like to join.
Iā€™m level 1000+ and can offer 1500 seals 500K+ gold and 300+ trophies each week. Last 2 weeks I donated over a million gold