😈Unrepentant (29/30)😈☠️Ranked 3rd in Growth(Guild Lvl 630 #11)☠️

We’re looking to eclipse tyrant (#17) and Heroes united (#16) within the next two resets. We currently need one spot. If you think you can help us with our push to the top please leave a message! Thank you, and gem on :gem:

Spots are full ATM. We will have a few people switch to purgatory by reset and next week. So we technically need 1-2 spots filled soon. Let me know! :sunglasses:

Our debut in the Seasonal Top 20!!! Way to go UNREPENTANT!

2 Likes

W[quote=“The_Freak, post:100, topic:15623, full:true”]
Our debut in the Seasonal Top 20!!! Way to go UNREPENTANT!
[/quote]

That is a beautiful sight! we also finished 3rd during the month of February for net trophy gain! (The only clans that bested us were Intrim and Anonymous) :chart_with_upwards_trend:

1 Like

When I joined in December we were ranked 50 and I had 14 cards at mythic. We’ll be ranked 16 in a few days and now I have 294 mythics. All the legendaries and keys really added up to help me. What a fun group of guys, we hang out on our discord server a bunch.

None of the Above
Unrepentant

Looking for one to two spots for next weeks reset. The more active the better. 23 legendaries completed this week :trophy:

Hello do tou a space? Please send me an invite to join I can get the reqs …

Hello my friend, what level are you and how many 5 star kingdoms do you have and what’s your typical week like?

Completed 22 legendary tasks before noon on a Wednesday! We are saving for reset and looking forward to a good, perhaps record breaking next week! We just eclipsed the lvl 100 statue mark so the gold is flowing in :smiley: If you’d like to join our #abyss (discord queue server) please feel free to Join! Let us know about your interests, your activity level and your favorite color :sunglasses:

If you don’t know your favorite color, you will be promptly thrown up off the bridge.

Whoa! Idk if I condone chucking someone off a bridge if they don’t know their favorite color! That’s not how we do it at unrepentant AIYANA. But if someone doesn’t make reqs for a couple weeks THEN we’re throwing you off a bridge :joy:

my levl 462 , 6 star kingdoms ,

send me an invite.
lvl: 1050
code: JOVIAL 1

Jovial just got off work my friend. We don’t have a spot open until next week at the earliest . Do you want to joinPurgatory (our sister guild) while you wait? No one is slated to move up from Purgatory to Unrepentant so you would be first in line when a spot becomes available. Purgatory completes 40k seals often @jovial

25k trophys and counting. 22 legendaries and counting.

Slated to move up three spots by next reset

We completed a record 26 legendary tasks last week. All while passing the 500,000 trophy mark and ending at #12 (started the week ranked #15). One of our best weeks ever was a “slow” week for us! :flushed:

1 Like

Not to mention we were down a member all week! Beating our own goals with a hand tied behind our back. Glad to be back to full strength this week.

1 Like

That’s right spiritfawn! The good times keep on rolling

1 Like

Weekly Update: we created a second competitive guild for the unholy family Abaddon! And added a new Admin to our team. Welcome @Legion_5

-34 Legendary tasks completed a new record!:crown:

-Finished 4th in net trophy :trophy: gain for the first week of April

-We are registered and ready to compete with the big dawgs in Guild Wars🤺

1 Like