šŸ˜ˆUnrepentant (29/30)šŸ˜ˆā˜ ļøRanked 3rd in Growth(Guild Lvl 630 #11)ā˜ ļø

Hey stanislav80, great to know weā€™ll have a spot open before resetā€¦ could be as early as Saturday. How many kingdoms do you have 5 star?

Also your invite code please.

we have discordā€¦ if you have the app we can get you in our queue keep you updated in real time. No worries if you donā€™t Iā€™ll just keep you updated here

Thanks for the reply.
My invite code is PADME. I will leave the my current guild this evening.

At this moment I have 25 5 star kingdoms. The only 2 I do not have are the ones with 8 troops only.

My friend from my guild would also like to join. He is just like me level 1000+ and can give even more gold and trophies. I think he has 24 5 star kingdoms. There were weeks when he had 1000+ trophies. His only problem is that his English is not so good and that is why we want to be in the same guild, so that I can translate into the Czech for him.

1 Like

Sounds good I can make it happen with your friend. We may have to wait a week or so to make a spot for him. Iā€™ll get you both in but could you download the discord app? It will make communicating with you both easier. So you can translate to your friend while we wait a spot for him.

Discord: Discord

^ this is the invite code it expires in 24 hours. We can send your friend another one if he doesnā€™t get the code in time

I am at work now and I do not want to install it on my work computer. I will install it when I come home. I will my friend the link to my friend, so that he can install the app.

Ok, use the code in the private message I sent you. Itā€™s good for the day. I may be asleep by then but Iā€™ll send the crew a message to expect you and your friend. Itā€™s 4am here good night :sleeping:

Hello guys just popping in to show this gem!  If 21 legendaries in a four day period isn't a statement how about acquiring over 70,000 trophys in January ? (Good for 4th) out of all major clans. 
If this sounds like I'm gloating.. I am ! šŸ˜… Exited to climb the ladders especially with our sister clan purgatory ! S

@The_Freak @litletre #SURGE

2 Likes

We have not yet arrived. We are coming for you. You know who you are. :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Way to go! Those figures are insane, i canā€™t even imagine. Wave at me from the top :wink:

thanks for the purgatory plug

litletre

:smiling_imp::skull:The Unholy Familyā€‹:skull::smiling_imp:

1 Like

:clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3:Congratulations to my Unholy Family! We reached #20 guild before the reset. Love my guild :clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3:

Position has been filled. Let me know if you want in on the queue by posting the info below :smiling_imp:

-# kingdoms level 10
-5* kingdoms
-trophys/gold commitment
-invite code

Only 5k trophys from our next victimā€¦ and we. Continue our climb to the top! #19 up next :smiling_imp:

Hey Pablo Iā€™m guessing u dnt have any spots openā€¦ Iā€™m just looking for an active guild and to have funā€¦ Iā€™m lvl 301 with all kingdoms upgraded to 10

Hey the fun isnā€™t just in unrepentant brother. We also have our sister guild purgatory @litletre. Unfortunately we are full ATM. We could see if we can squeeze you in purgatory while you wait for a spot. They do complete 40k seals regularly :gem::gem::gem:

1 Like

Thanks and yes what @Pabloskee says is true. Purgatory and Unrepentant are really hand in hand within the game. Our discord channel is shared between the two and is really quite something. We also have a que for those waiting get into either guild. Unrepentant will pull from Purgatory first. Having said that atm Purgatory is full but with Unrepentant pulling from there have spots open frequently. The best thing to do for those that truly want to be with the Unholy Family is to pm @litletre, @Pabloskee, @Gauthus (purgatory admin) or any admin of either guild to get into Que asapā€¦

Thanks again Pablo, you are truly da man :slight_smile:

1 Like

Rawr. Well said, yo.

1 Like

We march to top 10 in the leaderboards ! Join us in our trek to the highest peak :fire:

1 Like

We completed a record 23 legendaries! Letā€™s go champ! :joy:

Scratch that. We ponied up another two million and finished with an Unrepentant record: 25 legendaries!

All spots heldā€¦ if youā€™d like to join the queue please leave a message with your level, kingdoms, and activity level. :smiling_imp: