Unbearable Corruption

Yup, they’re on it. Only appears to be on Mobile. It should be Urskaya.

2 Likes

Cool, thanks for the confirmation :slight_smile:

Just a clarification please. Is it supposed to be wildfolk race 25% like it is atm, or urska race at 25% bonus skill?

It’s intended to be Wildfolk for the +25% bonus. I believe Salty mentioned in-game that they’re trying not having a +50% troop week.

2 Likes

Thanks! :smiley: And also whole team needs to consist of wildfolks to get the bonus arcane, right?

From my testing yes. I tried a team with only one in it and I only got 1 traitstone (Major Purple)

1 Like

That is a very stritch team one have to use to get the bonus, instead of using just one or two wildfolks. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Also why wildfolks for the traitstone event at all? Celebrating the Urskaya kingdom with an event where you have to use a troop type the kingdom doesn’t have a single one of really misses the mark.

3 Likes

Then how about putting the image of an actual Wildfolk troop next to it? Right now it is rather confusing.

1 Like

This was not the week to opt out of 50% troop bonuses. Its the new kingdom, and we can’t use new troops if we want an extra trait stone? Not good.

8 Likes

Bearbarius is laughing/crying in the corner seeing as he went from Wildfolk to Urska…

1 Like