Unbearable Corruption

Yeah thats my bet too.

1 Like

forgot urska as a troop type lol. long day :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I wont feed you to the sharks. :wink:

1 Like

Hmm. Reflects skull damage. Sweet. Hurt me, hurt yourself.

1 Like

Isn’t this supposed to cost 300 Glory?

Yup, known bugs. The devs are on it. If you’ve bought it for 400 Glory please submit a ticket to support. https://gemsofwar.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

2 Likes

is the second event supposed to be wildfolk?

There aren’t any wildfolk in Urskaya. :confused:

@Saltypatra mentioned it was to avoid event bonuses doubling up.

4 Likes

Same here and i bought 30 before i realized it

I get that you are trying things out regarding the event bonus stacking, but the additional traitstone event for wildfolks instead of Urska seems to be a mistake.

2 Likes

We are pushing a fix out for the glory issue now. If it has affected you please contact support.

1. “Use Wildfolk in PVP…”, except don’t use the troop that is showing, because that Urska is not a Wildfolk. I was confused for a second.
  2. Eww. A Wildfolk-only team? In PVP? For a single bonus traitstone? Not gonna happen. I’d rather use an all-Urska team, even if I had to pick only from 5 troops.

@Saltypatra On Steam version, the glory package cost seems to be correct, 300 glory.

2 Likes

I’ve already mentioned the glory issue. :slight_smile:

I know, I was just reporting that it was never an issue on Steam for me. As soon as the reset, the price was correct for me (300 glory) and it didn’t change since then. It’s probably mobile-only, or maybe I’m lucky.

1 Like

@Saltypatra is there any chances that King Mikhail might get the Stoneskin trait instead of Armored? I just feel that he deserves it. :smiley:

2 Likes

This doesn’t look correct @Saltypatra

3 Likes

Glory packs fixed on mobile,cost is 300 glory now.

1 Like

Yup, they’re on it. Only appears to be on Mobile. It should be Urskaya.

2 Likes

Cool, thanks for the confirmation :slight_smile:

Just a clarification please. Is it supposed to be wildfolk race 25% like it is atm, or urska race at 25% bonus skill?