TrueAchievementElite (#10 Xbox guild) recruiting

Can meet the requirements, only a lvl 118 though

Sorry, only accepting 250 minimum now.

1 Like

Hey there, have I been kicked, or is there an issue with the Xbox? Iā€™ve had the ā€œno guildā€ issue before, but it resolved on itā€™s ownā€¦ whereā€™d ya go?

You were removed from the guild for failing to meet the minimum requirements for two weeks straight. There was a message posted in guild chat about you needing to bring your numbers up after week 1, which you didnā€™t respond to. Sorry but with 2 weeks in a row of not meeting requirements and two people on the waitlist, and fair warning, I donā€™t think thatā€™s unreasonable. However, you are welcome back if you can commit to meeting the requirements, but you would have to re-join on the waitlist (I think there is only 1 person ahead of you). I suggest you post on our official thread here: Gems of War - TrueAchievementElite Guild Thread which discussed you not meeting requirements and moving someone from the waitlist to the guild so you can be more in the loop, and also check guild chat regularly to avoid this issue in the future.

1 Like

We have 1 opening. Must be level 250+. Ideally looking for someone to contribute at least 300k gold and 1500 seals per week, or 500k and 1000 seals.

We have 1 spot open again. We are currently the #4 guild in Guild Wars which means pretty decent rewards if we end anywhere near where we are now.

Looking for anyone level 250+, will contribute 300k+ gold per week, 1000+ seals, and play all 30 guild wars matches weekly (ideally trying for maximum points with color bonus). We almost always get to 40k seals weekly and complete all weekly tasks 33%-50% of the time.

We are an ideal guild for end gamers who donā€™t want to have to meet excessive weekly requirements and are playing other games at the same time.

i have started this game i am on trueachievements tryingin to 100% it im very active and have recently hit level 50 get to tier 1 in pvp every week and for my current guild have 1500 seals every week looking to get the guild wars and team synergy achievements please consider m and message me if i would fit. thanks.

We actually have 2 people on our waitlist now. Additionally we require all members to be at least level 250 to join. If you manage to meet the level requirements please feel free to request to be on the waiting list at that time, thanks.

Hey, fellow TrueAchievement member (JDoninator) and just wondering about something; I am currently level 84 and I have most of the achievements I can get at this point. But, think how significantly can gold increase once you are level 200+, I couldnā€™t envision being able to donate that much gold each week. What can/should I be doing to set myself up for future success/studness?

My best advice is only to level and trait troops in an efficient manner, i.e. only if doing so would bump your kingdom power up to 1 gold star / 3 stars / 5 stars / 7 stars, unless of course you are using the troop in question. Join the best guild you can for at least some rewards weekly in both guild tasks and guild wars. Slowly as you progress your kingdoms, your hourly tribute will start to get better and better, eventually providing some decent resources for you. Try and max seals each week and try not to spend them until your guild has at least 20k seals (40k is probably too much to ask for a lower tier guild). You should also focus on trying to obtain every troop, as just owning a troop is one of the best ways to boost a kingdom. Also, only use your event keys efficiently when you need a legendary from that weekā€™s featured kingdom.

1 Like

Not sure how long the waitlist is for this guild now, but Iā€™d down to join and have been on TA for years. From what I can gather for your requirements, 300k gold, 1500 seals, and all GW matches is no problem. Been doing at least that, weekly, for many months now.

Hi DJBast,

Iā€™m not 100% sure but I think our waiting list might be completely open right now. I would post on our official thread in the forums: Gems of War - TrueAchievementElite Guild Thread

Iā€™M interested, level 428 and all kingdoms level 10.
My invitaron Code is: RUBEN_SY4M

I find it odd that if youā€™re a TA member why not post a question or request in the guild thread on TA, better chance of us seeing it because I forgot all about this one.

Also if youā€™re not on TA and want to join the guild, then come on over and get involved. We prefer TA members because a lot of randoms tend to ditch us without any warning.

1 Like