Treasure Hunt high scores 1.0.9 (screenshots)

The video says 3:28:44. :wink:

Didn’t watch the video. Think it was a good decision!

You didn’t have to watch it to check how long it was. :relaxed:

2 Likes

Ok ok, I lose, you win.

:grin:

lol… I just tried to help you. :relaxed:

Thanks all for my… previous record -
I didn’t know it would happen so soon, but… new high score!

515 moves, 8 vaults ! (3.5 hours)
This time it was a cooperation with my cousin (Boongoo) :smile:, so it’s a joint effort.

The video is at Gems Of War Treasure hunt 515 moves - YouTube
Some of the game story will be told soon at What is your personal best turns on Treasure Maps? :: Gems of War General Discussions

The screenshot is :

4 Likes

New personal best of 171

2 Likes

Bit of a necro but we don’t want too many of this thread…

By no means my best**, but highest in a while. Triple vaults.

And I didn’t need any more event stones, that puts me on 283/250.

(** Seems to be 287, literally noting this down for my own reference lol…)

Joined the 300 club recently.

4 Likes

After a relative silence on my side, Boongoo and me did a new high score!!
668 moves, 9 vaults (still 3.5 hours) :smile:

The video is at Gems Of War Treasure hunt 668 moves - YouTube
Some of the game story will be told as usual at Gems of War General Discussions :: Steam Community , although I predict it won’t be a long one, as we didn’t argue much :slight_smile:

Finish line Screenshot :

9 Likes

Hi,

I just noticed I didn’t post a screenshot of the score itself , so here it is :

Booga.

4 Likes

After a few days, I did games myself, and this morning, I did NOT make a new record in moves… but I did do a record in number of vaults, in score, and in “turns left” counter!!
660 moves, 11 vaults, 3 hours :smile:

The video is at Gems Of War Treasure hunt 660 moves - YouTube
The game story will be told as usual at Gems of War General Discussions :: Steam Community

Finish line Screenshot :

6 Likes

Finally broke my own personal best and the missus’ too so bragging rights are back with me. A nice start to this week’s event :slight_smile:

2 Likes

New pb

6 Likes

I still have yet to hear a valid reason why if i make a sweet play…that results in 5 or more extra turn combos of 5…why do i only get 1 extra turn. Seems dumb to not reward smart moves

You must be some kind of wizard if you can foresee a move chaining together 5 separate 5-matches. Personally, whenever I get more than 2 in one move, I chalk it up to luck.

@Tacet new challenge

It would take me way too long to try to get 4+ vaults. 3 is the highest I have ever done, and that was back with 15 turn start instead of the current max of 14.

Colour me impressed

No but ive had tons of times where moving two pieces creates two L’s and then the cascade you can see 2 more hit. 5 is an exaggeration. But 3 or 4 happens regularly.