Traitstones Crafting

adding support to GEM conversion and upgrading.
i propose a 3:2 conversion ratio for same quality type.
i want to convert 3minor fire to 2minor water traitstones, cool?
and simply have the lower quality upgrade, like 5minor makes a random major taitstone, and then u do the 3:2 conversion for the ones u need. that seems fair.
and 2runics can make one random arcane traitstone, since there are SOOOOOO many arcanes, it seems fair.
thoughts on this method??

1 Like

diablo2 and 3 ish… :slight_smile: like it

this thread deserves a bump :smiley:

1 Like

Bump bunny

Honestly, I find the minor traitstones to be ridiculously difficult to maintain, mostly GREEN and RED that is. I am struggling to trait my guys without having to run 20 challenges at minimum to get the minors for one upgrade. It would be a great idea if the costs were normalized across the colors and rarities.

when you start grinding for runics and arcanes, you will get more than enough minors. im sitting at over 200 minors for both red and green and over 500 majors for each…

not everyone does challenge stone farming… most people would rather wait a month and spend glory

you can do it by the teams you choose to attack not just chanllenges. the home kingdom still sets which traitstones you get from them.

This thread needs another bump!

Crafting is on it’s way with the next patch. No details known yet, just that it isn’t restricted to troops, so traitstones might well be in there.

Hello there I have over 5k of each small traitstone colour I like the idea that something could be added to use these in some way, I would even be happy to donate them if I could to players that are new to the game…I do have quite a lot and they keep piling up ….

Bumping a two year old thread is really an uncool thing to do. Especially since trait stone crafting exists now.

What you actually are doing now is an uncool thing to do. @John1 just joined these boards and he did nothing wrong.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum @John1 :slight_smile:
You can craft traitstones in the game now. Just click the Games button and pick Soulforge. Then, look under Traitstones.

FYI: You may have to level up your Soulforge to see some of this.

3 Likes

5k of each minor traitstone.
He’s not a newb and he’s found the soulforge obviously by then.
Was I rude? Perhaps a bit. Next time I’ll nicely ask people to please not bump two year old threads that are no longer relevant.

Erm yes you can craft traitstones have been doing a long time, I think maybe I should have made myself or explained things a bit more precisely. I have lots of small ts as you know I don’t even bother with them. It is an old topic indeed, I am a newb to these forums :smiley:

1 Like

It’s cool. We all were once. :smile_cat:

1 Like