Traitstone costs 1.0.8

I love Rock Worm! I use them as Bait to catch hydras!

I need to add all the work that Kaya did to the WIKI, it’s amazing.
However, I’m swamped right now.

Let me know if you have any other requests.

Thanks, again. I will pm you if I have something in mind. :slightly_smiling: You have done a great job with that site!

Very nice! Is there any easy way to make a list of traitstones by name instead of picture for each troop?

@Eika did it.

1 Like

Sorry, guess I should of said I need a list of traitstones (not traits, the actual traitstones) specifically.

Here is an example of what I am trying to accomplish:

Lets say I have Carnex and I want to get all of his traits completed since I have him at level 20. So I go to the list of troops and then look up Carnex, then under the traits button, there is a list of the traitstones, i.e…

Traitstones required for the next upgrade:

18 Minor Traitstones

10 Runic Fire Traitstones

10 Magic Traiststones

So here is where I run into problems, when I have another troop that is ready to have the a trait upgraded and it takes the same traitstones as my Carnex, I don’t want to be using them before I get my traitstones for Carnex first since he was my priority. Hope that makes better sense now.

Hence is why I am trying to get a list of all the traitstones (not traits) that are needed for each troop. Currently I have upgraded so many of my troops that I could not even make a complete list if I wanted to since the traitstones dissappear once I upgrade them. But my main goal is to not steal traitstones for one troop and accidently give them to another.

I only track the arcane (as the other stones are relatively easy to come by)…this is what I use:

The highlighted yellow cells show the week that the arcane stone appeared in a glory bundle.

Thanks so much Namour, any help is useful in saving me time.

Seems usefull thx.

Have these wikis/lists/images been updated to include newer kingdoms like blighted lands? If so, could someone direct me where please?

Hi,
I don’t update this pictures, because there’s some great soft like this one:

You can manage your traitstone and see how you are missing
Thx for like :wink:

1 Like

Gems of War Database has what you’re looking for as well (click a troop’s traits to see what stones you’ll need and where you can get them).

1 Like

Yep @Lyya do a great job to… excuse me, i forget this site

That’s why i stop to update this picture

Thanks for you work :wink:

1 Like

Hey, @KAYA43V3R, is there any way you’re going to update to add the new kingdoms and their troops? I really like these little graphics that are easily referenced!

hi @Vriska,

There’s now a wiki, Todomonitor, and @Lyya website.

But if you prefer a synthetic picture like here i can do an update.
Some works, and I don’t want to do this if it’s useless.

If you think it’s really helpful, i can update this for the community.

useless …? helpful…?

1 Like

Just an exemple if i do something

Any comments to improve is appreciated.

That pleases you? should I continue?

4 Likes

That looks great :smiley: /thumbsup , if you do decide to continue, did you think about using the empty space (below the bombot) to maybe put a list of the sum of resources needed to trait everything in this kingdom? (in the bigger picture as a measure of comparison how many minor reds kingdom X needs in total vs kingdom Y).

To be honest it looks so good, maybe DEV’s could just make a button in every kingdom (like “INFO” button) that a player can click and then this picture opens up. Idk, it just feels like it’d be a shame if it wasn’t used to the full potential.

oh, I didn’t think about that, fair point - the space seems perfect for one more 3-troop event, so like … for the next year :stuck_out_tongue:

@Fifthelement i try to add this, good idea… but i must keep place for futher troops :wink:

I’ve got an idea to add this, but it’ll be another picture for all kingdom

I have a spreadsheet that shows similar info. You can enter all your troop info and it shows how any traitstones you still require and lots more. It’s not quite the same as yours, but you might be interested to take a look at it.

1 Like

@KAYA43V3R, I personally find yours to be very helpful! Something about having the images to reference makes it easier for me! So, I love what you do, even if others prefer the other methods!

@tanis, I think you’ve done a great job! Your tool is very useful for many, I’m sure, but it’s a little complex for what I’m after. I still open my folder to look at the old school zendesk images they made for where to farm certain traitstones! :smile:

@Vriska, you want it, i’ll do it :wink:

1 Like