• update pictures: Adana to Darkstone
2 Likes

2 things:
Shield too small, and the heart is too big … I’ll correct
Do you find something else…?

• Glacial Peak
  • update Khetar & map

√ : Finished image correction, final version pending future troops

Still some kingdoms to correct and this topic will be finished. I will keep up to date as best I can. I will soon be able to update my other post “timescale”, a little neglect to finish this one as soon as possible

Hoping to please you :wink:

3 Likes

I don’t know how the image would be handled… but have you thought about adding the Hero class for each relevant Kingdom?

PS: They look great. Good Job.

1 Like

It might be fine, but I’m afraid I do not have enough place … if you look at the picture Blighted Lands…:confused:
at the moment, each kingdom don’t have heir own class… perhaps in the future

If I knew how many troops exactly each kingdom will have in the final, it would be simpler for me to resize everything and everything will fit in the image … for now I base myself on 14 troops, when we exceed this figure I will readjust all

Ok i try to update again the basis model:

I think i have enough place for troops, and I hope you will find all the information you can expect here. If you still find something to modify, thank you to tell me quickly, modifying all these files takes time.

In the bottom right there is the place to put the logo of the class of hero

And if someone can tell me with which kingdom each class of hero has been unlocked ?
Sorcerer: Karaktoh ??? …??

Nice!, and you solved the problem of what to do with the image. Although might I suggest the one that is used in game when you click on the “Hero” button.

Its a true info info graphic: nice to look at AND conveys a lot of information!

I used, with a small modification, the “Class” logo in the game

let’s see this final test for Adana:

Alright …? nothing to add…?

2 Likes

I see now that I launched the game, My bad. For a bit I thought I’ve been neglecting my PC play too much recently… As I was thinking of the gold guy with the horned helmet. But no, the developers chose a non appropriate icon for the class sub menu. Guess I didnt pay enough attention when clicking on things. :grinning: Have a great day.

ok let see the first 4 kingdom with this new look:
Adana to Broken Spire

1 Like

Class of hero

Do you think ‘hero class’ sounds better?

Lookling good, Kaya! :smile:

My only question is… Why have a Hero Class icon when every player will probably have his/her own Class preference(s)?

It’s not really sound better but “hero class” is shorter than “class of hero”

But i’m not english, can i write “Hero class”?

1 Like

It’s just to show where the class can be unlock, and It also indicates that the hero class “turns” your hero into a creature of the kingdom:

Another thing, I hope that these support will be of adequate size for a good reading on your screens (phone, television, computer …). I work on a 32 "screen, I can not realize this

Yes, in fact, in English, “Hero Class” sounds better than “Class of Hero” in this context.

5 Likes