Total Souls Required to Max Out Everything (Current as of 7/26/2016)

Shouldn’t you be able to get more? Armor + vip 10 + Warlord IV on a challenge?

I can get 130 Souls with only VIP 2 (on Warlord IV). So you might want to double check the VIP 10 Bonus (I don’t know what it is).

well only missing 2 of the mythics. everything else is max level - granted not all are max rarity yet, but getting pretty close. :slight_smile: i have the souls for the missing levels already :smiley:

@Shiratori, @Strat

Sorry I usually don’t play on warlord settings as difficulty does not apply to PVP, and I like to keep things consistent.

120 is the figure with just VIP 10 and a 100% armor
I got my 130 number cause that’s what I get using the 2nd lowest difficulty (the lowest after easy)

120 is the most practical figure for me as it’s the most you can earn in PVP which grinds other things so is the most practical place to grind

It would be nice if someone could show how many 8 win runs with VIP 10 and 100% armor bonuses are needed from the arena (if you’re very talented it does give the highest souls/time invested) if I’m not mistaken I think this number should be 1500/8 wins (this can be buffed further via difficulty but IMO the added time need to get 8 wins on Warlord IV (and considering the times you’ll drop out sooner to the advantage you give) it’s not worth playing difficulty above hard (or possibly Warlord I) as in the time you complete 3 cycles at Warlord IV you could’ve shot down 5 hard cycles which would net more souls

I don’t have the VIP 10 bonus number in front of me since I can’t pull up the game.

Plus Arena is glitched on console.

@Shiratori

VIP bonus is 100% (I’m positive of this) so with the armor bonus at 100% you have a (x3) bonus (of course the initial reward is 100% (x1))

The soul cap is 40 souls and 40x3=120 so that figure for PVP (which doesn’t allow difficulty bonuses) with the listed bonuses are correct (it is also correct with said bonuse elsewhere when playing on easy)

1 Like

And it’s 125% for souls on Warlord 4 so 425% or 170 souls cap per match.

2 Likes

@Shiratori

I’ve done my first run throught in challenges (for the bonus souls) on Warlord IV and 170 is indeed what I believe I got

No worries. I should have updated the original post with the VIP reductions. I’m actually gonna go ahead and do that now.

And thanks for the vote of encouragement. :smirk:

The math of the problem is depressing but the answer is not. My math that makes me happy is the kind that had the ability to defend someone from false allegations. This kind of math only shows my shortcomings that i have still a long way to go and the goal gets further away with each troop that comes out.

2 Likes

I actually ike the fact that I never will finish leveling all troops, so I can always enjoying that little green arrow :smiley:

1 Like

And that is exactly why the gap between the top and the bottom matters. It’s an exceedingly difficult balancing act to keep everyone happy when they’re having wildly different experiences. Playing more or better should matter, but if they’re effectively operating under different rules, then it’s like they’re playing a different game. Balancing one game is hard enough, but balancing two interlinked ones is a whole other level of difficult.

This also agrees with what I can see in the game with my level 5 mythic and my level 9 mythic (going from 5->6, 5->20, 9->10, and 9->20). Since the numbers look good, I’ve updated the wiki page: Troop Leveling | Gems of War Wikia | Fandom
There’s also a cumulative table there in case anyone is interested.

2 Likes

you need to get to waterlink = good!

A troop itself is 50 points no? + 19 levels (190) + 3 traits (75) = 315 or am i wrong

A single troop contributes exactly 325 points when maxed out (so add 10 for level 1, which counts). An 8-troop kingdom will max out at 2600 points when all 8 troops are Mythic with all three traits.

1 Like

He was asking for the points given for just leveling troops (excluding traits). The base value is 50 points, plus 10 points for each level (including base level 1), making each troop worth 250 points at mythic, without traits.

ok gotcha, my bad.

Oh, no worries. It wasn’t meant to be high-handed, I was just clarifying.

Up to date.

I was a lazy prick and abandoned this thread. Current, fully updated post along with traitstones can be found here: