Topic closed now 3

Hello everyone,

We’re looking for a new member , each and every member in our guild is required to do the following every week:
•300 trophies.
•500k gold.
•1500 seals.

these requirements help us stay at the top, finish get the 40k seals easily, finish all the tasks and many legendary tasks.
In case someone couldn’t do the requirement in a week we implemented a rank system which is fair and square to everyone, these are the current rules:

• All new members will start at rank 2 as soon as they join the guild.
  • Failing minimum requirements will result in 2 rank demotion.
  • Failing minimum requirements if you’re rank 4 or 5 will result in kick and removing that member from the guild.
  • Failing minimum requirements often even if you’re rank 2 will result in kick and removing that member from the guild.
  • Doing the requirements will result in 1 rank promotion.
  • For those who are in rank 4 or 5 they have to do the requirements 12 hours before the reset at the end of the week happens, failing to do so will result in kick (this rule exist so we can remove the members who aren’t doing the requirements so they can not get the guild task rewards on monday and also give us time to invite new members before the reset so they can get the rewards instead).

These rules might sound and look complicated and rough but as long as you do 300 trophies, get the 1500 seals, and donated 500k you have nothing to worry about.

for anyone who’s interesting to join post your in-game invite code here so me or anyone of our members can invite you.

we also have a DISCORD group to discuss the game, it’s much easier to communicate and send pictures and stay in touch, if you’re interested in joining the DISCORD group tell us in the guild chat once you join our guild :), joining the group is optional but highly recommanded, of course and all the important announcements will be written in the guild chat.

Thank You

Lvl 1030
All kingdoms maxed
I can met the requirements
Invite code is DARKSOTER

Ok fine. I send you the invite.

Envoyé depuis Yahoo Mail pour Android

Have you received the invite ?

Le dim., avr. 9, 2017 à 8:39, Cymris D’Ariostocymris@yahoo.fr a écrit : Ok fine. I send you the invite.

Hello, We have an other player that want to join, pls tell me if you want to join. I can wait 6 more hours, after that i can’t guarentee to keep the spot. Thx for joining me soon. Cymris

Hi!
Level 275 who can meet all requirements.
Still have a spot? Invite code: TOJAN

Hi Tojan. The spot has been given but i can let you know when a spot will be available if you want. Cymris

Sure, do that and we’ll see where I am at that moment.

Hi Tojan, how are you ?Still want to join us ?A spot is available. See you Cymris