Top Guild broke Guild Wars

You did not kill Justice on your first move.:wink:

Seriously, Justice has a very high potential to instantly end the battle when it gets Mana. This might be the 1st or the 5th turn. Focus everything on it first.

You asked about the top teams not having trouble they still loose on occasion. On a yellow day (like yesterday) sure you are using Famine and or Abyssinia.

1 Like

What Tacet the Terrible Videos on You-tube. Thatā€™s all can say. He shows some of the best teams to use. Against a justice team, for red day, should have incorporated a Terraxis in there. Have a few teams made up for such situations.

1 Like

@Tacet makes outstanding videos and this is generally great advice. Unfortunately he has never once played a against the Justice in this thread.

1 Like

Yes this is true, I have never seen him battle against the dreaded Justice/Mab team. The meta must be ā€˜ā€˜Easierā€™ā€™ on mobile/pcā€¦ :laughing:

2 Likes

I know about tactet, however I want to come up with my own teams. So tired of seeing the same characters. Why do you think it was my team? Dragon crunch does double damage to elementals, Amira does double true damage to blue mana users, which is a one shot kill by the way. I think regardless of who I would have played with the outcome would still be the same. I think that the computer says when you win and loose. However, I believe that not everyone is having that same ratio.

Thatā€™s not true. The troop is broken, period. This has exhaustively and extensively documented elsewhere. The developers know this and have fixed it in their ā€˜internal working buildā€™. This update will be deployed to the console in less than 3 months. (Yes, I know thatā€™s a very long time to suffer!)

In the interim just treat Justice as a auto defeat if it gets filled once during the battle.

1 Like

This is why you use justice league as defense like 98% of the people :slight_smile:

1 Like

Donā€™t know what was your problem earlier butā€¦

Youā€™re giving sound advice however I hope you understand that there is a pecking order when it comes to recruitment and people choose guild no.1 before no.13. Not complaining just stating the obvious. So it is better to grab someone sub-level 500 than go without a full roster.

Some in our guild are not as dedicated in GW as others but itā€™s ok as we are more laid back guild. We are not going to start to kick our friends just to grab some tryhards.

Oh and one more general remark: we are not complaining that we canā€™t breach top 3, we lack in some aspects that we are working on. However that doesnā€™t change the fact we are in a worse position at the start because the rules are favoring older guilds and there is nothing we can do to rectify that. So please spare us silly arguments just because you want to uphold the status quo. Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Letā€™s get back to the 1st original post, Mark was complaining on how Guild of Thieves broke Guild Wars. Let me point out that I have been apart of this guild for about 20 days, and let me say, they are no slouches.
They do have a Guild leader or 2 that stay on top of everything. Some are truly dedicated players, and some, not so muchā€¦Theres communication, tips, tricks, on how to beat the other teams.
So let me tell you this, if for some reason I happen to get the boot, itā€™s because I wasnā€™t holding up the line.
And a friendly tip, from one pro to another, I used to be on your team until Mond. stepped down, donā€™t try to be different like everyone elseā€¦Go with what works in GW Terraxis :sunglasses:

@aarons47

Hey props to you and your team your doing great every single week! If you ever get kicked out for not performingā€¦ you are welcome to join us, but our waitlist is exceptionally long and growing weekly. But still PM me directly.

Just 15 minuets ago I was just discussing how to help a few of our under performing members. Yes, some are over level 1kā€¦ but they are struggling with some teams. I know thereā€™s competition to get to the top but I and others feel it is essential to help everyone do the best they can. If we fail, its our fault as a team. So far we havenā€™t removed a single member due to score performance, and as long as am In the guild I will never vote to. (Yes were running a democracy).

In my opinion its easier to attract players that want to collaborate as a team. Some may feel we are getting members for no reason, but I think people want to be treated with respect and fairly.

Anyhow too much beerā€¦

4 Likes

See reading this would make me want to join Stratā€™s guildā€¦ well if I werenā€™t just a casual player anywayā€¦

1 Like

Now that you went and declared rivals, they have grabbed so points.
Never say itā€™s over until the fat lady sings.

We do have those requirements. Assuming makes an aā€¦

Thatā€™s the main reason why I left ā€˜YOURā€™ Guild, it has no GW requirements, people reap the benefits of GW and not reinvest.

You were not in MY GUILD when I was here. I am glad that you bounced before I got here. :joy::joy::joy:Cute how you are going to say what the requirements are and you are not in the guild.

1 Like

I do remember one crybaby that I WAS happy to kick tho. Kept ragging on the guild as a whole creating havok and drama. Everyone was GLAD to see :v:Dramaā€‹:v: kick rocks.

1 Like

@MarkSr To the OP, it looks like the developers are the one who ā€˜brokeā€™ Guild wars by hard coding ultra easy weekly matchup to the Guild in first place. I know Sirrian talked about having a few mathematicians consulted before GW launched, but Iā€™m not so sure where they got there degrees from.
Although I have an opinion that it might have been late night TV Sally Struthers for International Correspondence.

3 Likes

And thatā€™s why over half of Gem Assassins left. Because you are not a guild leaderā€¦Lead by example, not do as I sayā€¦Not as I do :smirk:

Strat, Guild of Thieves have to fight every week the other top Xbox guilds in GW. For example, this week we have to fight our 2 main rivals: Gems assassins and The Alliance. The 6 days are made of fights against bracket 1 guilds. But if only 3 or 4 guilds are doing good results in GW, then obviously there will be 2 or 3 more easy days. Should we play 3 days The Alliance and 3 days Gems assassins? :wink:

First of all I would like to thank all of you for your input. Sometimes the team have to hear things from others on how things are suppose to go. We have had a lot of good players leave our guild. They was upset about spending resources on Guild wars and was bringing the motivation down in the Guild. We have now replaced the un loyal and have slew of new player eager to shoe what they got. This post was to give more in sight to the new player who gave up hope about becoming number 1 in Guild wars. The developers didnā€™t brake the wars, nor did the thieves Guild. The developers just put out a standard that all ready gave the thieves guild the advantage. That is cool, it is something to look forward to when we pass them in like 10 years. For the one who is talking about our guild leader, we know who you are. Just donā€™t try to put standards on her that you couldnā€™t hold up to yourself when you was in the guild. Part of me do regret you leavin because you was someone that General picked up. However, the way you went about things was very childish in the end. The guild leader of Assassinā€™s is doing a phenomenal job. People leaving for their own reasons and getting upset about standards she held firm. We was getting good players in as quick as the un loyal left. Thatā€™s another point you know, if thieves keep snatching every one that place higher then ten , three weeks in a row in PVP then know one will ever catch them in trophies. Some of you player are so quick to jump ship and join them to get loot. I got it, however shouldnā€™t some of you strive to catch them. Thank you all again for your input it is beneficial to our new members. We are a top guild and we will act as such. So yes, every week we will strive to do our best , even if the computer cheats, lol.

2 Likes