Top Guild broke Guild Wars

Thanks man, appreciate it. Its gonna be…interesting.

1 Like

It’s a shame you didn’t stay with us, you could have done guild wars and 400k and 1350 seals easily.

1 Like

We don’t have a mandatory 5 requirement. Most of us just do it.

Man, that is so much BS. If both teams play perfectly and one gets 48% bonus and the other gets 50% tell me how the team with lower bonus can improve?

100% Hypothetical. Its absolutely impossible to have 60 players play perfectly all week on console with the current meta.

The 48% Guild needs to invest a little in their Guild Tasks, there are almost to 100 anyhow.

Sure so on average the performance being equal there is nothing the guild with lower bonus can do. If you don’t see the problem with it I don’t know what to tell you.

I see the ‘problem’, I just don’t think 2% is that big of deal. The developers already nerfed the point spread. From +80% for 200 Level Guardians down to +50% for 100, I believe the also boosted the lower guild bonuses too.

Cool story bro but what it has to do with the topic? Playing the game is optional but when there is something wrong with the game the devs answer should not be to make people quit but to fix the problem.

No one is saying that there is a problem with RNG, that’s the nature of the game. But when you say that GoW is chess it makes me laugh. You can get screwed by RNG in any PVP and with abundance with Mab teams it’s likely that you will get sooner or later. And in chess there is no situation where you play game without queen because you bought 2000 chess boxes and none of them had queen inside it.

But this is all beside the point. No one is complaining about RNG or need to adjsut to the meta or struggling when you lack stats/units. But in my opinion if all things are equal and both teams play on the same level one should not be rewarded with a win just because they have started playing a year earlier.
Just think of Champions League in Soccer where Real Madrid is scoring a draw against a team from a newly formed country but it gets the cup anyway because the other team was created 50 years later.

Well, might be not big point difference but it can influence who wins or loses. I don’t think it should

It was 37% with a level 3 sentinel.

2%? I suppose in theory, don’t think its ever happened in game though.

Anyhow I’ve done a reasonable analysis of my own Guild mates performance, and there is something else that makes a real quantifiable impact on scoring than a measly 48/50%, At least at higher levels.

37% L3? I don’t understand what you mean.

This 2% is in practice. Sure it might not decide about a win that often. The crux of the matter is you’re fine it if does rarely and I say it should never. So I guess I will stop posting as we have to agree to disagree.

I am not going to address the rest of your argument because I never said that bonus from statues is the only factor.

1 Like

The bonus. Where level 100 sentinels give 50%… When starting a new guild and the sentinels were at the bottom there, I still had (what I think was) a 37% bonus. It was definitely in the 30s which surprised me.

The point was that yes the bottom percentage still wasn’t bad all things considered.

1 Like

When you start a new game, do you start at 100% stats? Nope you need to play and earn them, this is the same here. Also when you start a new game do you fight the final boss right away? Nope you need to gain in experience and improve your hero. So yes a team who started 1 yr before you necessary need to get better stats then you.

1 Like

Definitely, I’ll agree to disagree :broken_heart:

Seriously if your in a 48% Guild. Organize your players to put a small effort into upgrading the Guild Guardians. You’ll be at 100 in no time.

@Shiratori Ahh. Thanks for clarifying. I knew the developers boosted the lower end, I didn’t realize how dramatically. Thanks.

But you can still win with lower stats. Whereas you can’t win if you have less points. See the difference?

Well since we started we never did 30 perfect score, some only did 8k during a week so yes you should be able to beat us with lower points

You had to bring a stupid argument? We are maxing guardians for months but it doesn’t change the fact that it takes long time to raise statues from 90 to 100. So no, it won’t be no time.

Reasoning fails with you. I am done.

Btw you in assassin right? I give you 2% more points and you still behind us so stop crying