Top 50 Guild League Table History

I badly badly want to hurt these faces

1 Like

But all that talent! How could you?!

2 Likes

This week is the first week that it requires 100,000 trophies to make it into the top 50.

And the update is up so enjoy all this week’s stats. :smiley:

14 Likes

The finish line, it gets so far away.

This week saw some interesting impacts on the table, albeit with not so much movement in position:

• @dhjl reportedly taking a week off from chasing top spot
  • Riverford having exactly 111,111 trophies at the time I was recording the weekly stats
  • Intrim making their entry into the table at 37th - they’ve had at least 3 players in the top 100 most weeks (9 this week!) since 2.0 came out so it was only a matter of time before we saw them here in the top guilds
  • Weekly trophies dropped across the board for most guilds by an average of around 10% - I’m going to guess (without any data except anecdotal evidence) this was at least partly due to the Pokemon Go launch

Remember, if you like these updates, please give the post at the top of the thread and this post a like. :heart_eyes:

19 Likes

Great job here I can’t wait to see the update at the end of the week, here are some Screenshots of some numbers at the start of this week I hope they help

of course its “outdated” its a weekly table, gets updated before the weekly event starts :slight_smile:

1 Like

Man I can’t wait to see the update! Actreal thank you very much for this we all really appreciate your work.

2 Likes

Having collated this week’s results, I can tell why BlackRhino is excited:

• Intrim rocketed up to 20th position from 37th with over 40,000 trophies this week - the highest weekly tally since 2.0 and after appropriate adjustment to pre-2.0 trophy counts, the highest ever recorded. Congratulations on a truly monstrous week.
  • Per this post from Sirrian, the new guild Black Dragon split from Royal Fire with both guilds keeping the same trophy count. This had the effect of pushing every guild below 8th down one spot in the table from last week. Thank you to Sirrian for having an explanation posted quickly to limit any freaking-out about league positions.
  • Mid-table tussles continue with less than 500 trophies between clumps of 3 and 4 guilds at several points in the table.
13 Likes

You are the man actreal! We love what you do! We are so hungry for the top spot! GREAT JOB INTRIM but we have a lot of work to still do.

INTRIM VS EVERYBODY! You are with us or against us!

I did not know of that post till now, that is interesting. i wonder why the split happened.

Dragon’s Peak did the second highest this week assuming no one under the top 50 is doing more than us. :wink:

Nowhere near Intrim though… xD

2 Likes

Or you just don’t care about trophy counts (or spots on the league table) at all… :wink:

2 Likes

Lol I love them both

What did you guys manage to do Tacet? I see you guys are working hard as well

1 Like

40,000 in one week? Team of cyborgs!

2 Likes

I haven’t been keeping a weekly log (will be starting that later this Sunday), but it looks like it is around 18,000

or

:sunglasses:

That’s pretty sweet Tacet

How does someone do that?