Top 50 Guild League Table History

Not Hoguns. Despite extensive GW testing by several members (I have like 75 losses LOL) we’re right on pace for one of our better weeks outside of Bombot-apalooza week. :wink:

4 Likes

Marshal didn’t slow down too much this week, as most members feel that GW is “meaningless”. I think GW is a fun distraction from the main game play but the rewards do not justify spending tons of time devoting to that mode. We shared teams and most members finished fairly quickly. Hopefully variation from week to week will keep it interesting.

It’s more for bragging rights, which we’re trying to steal but some people just don’t wanna give it up!

:smirk:

Nothing wrong with a decent sandwich :wink:

1 Like

Wow, we made 10th place this week :slight_smile:

2 Likes

#May we have a Top 50 weekly update? Indeed.

For the first time in a while (i.e. since I started putting the Top 10 weekly table in the post) there’s a new (old?) weekly leader.

Top 10 Weekly Change:

1. Anonymous
  2. Intrim
  3. Marshal
  4. Unrepentant
  5. Black Dragon
  6. Rock$tar
  7. Almost Epic
  8. BEAVERKNIGHTS
  9. Intrim II
  10. Hoguns
31 Likes

Bumping this thread to continue the hype of TOP 10 Weekly Change.

Congrats psy

1 Like

Congrats to BEAVERKNIGHTS on breaking into the top 50, then top ten. Another new strong guild, Keep it up!

3 Likes

See everyone loves the top 10 now, even @DonBoba. I still makes me laugh thinking about how that all started.

Thanks for doing it Actreal.

Now I’m maintaining a list too, for most mythics. I’ve been enjoying that.

None Of The Above
Unrepentant

2 Likes

#It’s the weekly Top 50 update! Same Top 50 time, same Top 50 thread.

This week longtime Top 50 guild Vn4ever changed their name to Stratagem, and we welcome Solophobia to the Top 50.

Top 10 Weekly Change:

1. Intrim
  2. Anonymous
  3. Marshal
  4. Rock$tar
  5. Unrepentant
  6. BEAVERKNIGHTS
  7. Almost Epic
  8. Intrim II
  9. Dragon’s Peak
  10. Hoguns
25 Likes

Guild war change this game much.

#Are you rrrrrrready for the wwwwwweekly update?

This week marks the first week that reaching the Top 50 requires more than 350,000 trophies.

Over time the gap between the top guild and the 50th guild has become relatively bigger. When I first started recording, the 50th guild had around 26% of the total trophies of the 1st guild - now it’s down to around 22%.

Top 10 Weekly Change:

1. Intrim
  2. Marshal
  3. Anonymous
  4. Hoguns
  5. Rock$tar
  6. Solophobia
  7. BEAVERKNIGHTS
  8. Unrepentant
  9. Dragon’s Peak
  10. Tigerclaw
23 Likes

Just want to congratulate my friends in Solophobia for cracking the top 50 last week and the top 10 this week! Great work!

2 Likes

Woooot, beyond impressed and speechless!

3 Likes

Solophobia very active guild.Wish more active guild stand on top50.

1 Like

There seems to be more and more new blood replacing the guilds that have unfortunately become inactive. It is rather nice.

3 Likes

Thank you I do appreciate that :slight_smile: We do play for a lot of fun! No stress, or pressure here!

Congrats to my fellow Hoguns for another amazing week! Such casual. Much laid back. Wow.

But seriously, so happy to have such an awesome cast of characters that know how to have fun while competing. :grin:

1 Like

#It’s the weekly reason for the season.

Seasonal table coming soon to a post in this thread. In the meantime, here’s the Weekly Top 10:

1. Intrim
  2. Marshal
  3. Anonymous
  4. Rock$tar
  5. Dominant
  6. Hoguns
  7. Unrepentant
  8. Solophobia
  9. BEAVERKNIGHTS
  10. Tigerclaw
18 Likes