Top 50 Guild League Table History

It was a fun week :smiley: we were at 4th most of the week but slowed down yesterday; still top 6 isn’t too shabby for a semi-casual guild. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Great job Hoguns and congrats to the other top 10 & 50 guilds!

11 Likes

You cant call 25k trophies semicasul xD

13 Likes

Congrats to san and everyone in française for having reached the top 30. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great job to you and your guild! :smiley:

3 Likes

I think casual is more the atmosphere and requirements (which are only 150 trophies). This week was a perfect storm of people having extra time to play, and bombots :wink: .

4 Likes

Well done @ogunther and team :smile_cat:

5 Likes

Hehe! But yeah, as @beanie42 said, semi-casual is in regard to our requirements (which are exactly as stated, just 150/week with no pressure from the guild to do more). We’ve just been really lucky in recruiting members who are selfmotivated to do more (and in some cases, lots, lots more lol). :slight_smile:

The Bombots helped a lot, too lol

4 Likes

The only thing wrong with the word semi-casual in your sentence is the semi at the front!

1 Like

Lol perhaps but I was just listing the trophy requirement; our total requirements are 300k/1,500/150 so I think those are a bit more than most casual guilds (especially the seals); but ultimately I guess there aren’t any hard and fast rules of exactly what makes up casual or hardcore. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

And it´s done. DarkWarriors came into the top 50.

The grass will not grow again wherever we go.
The warriors have arrived and are going to make noise.

Now, let´s see how much we can climb in the ranks. Guild Wars are here, and the warriors are ready.
Make sure you find out ; )

Regards , Cheers

12 Likes

Nice work Hoguns that is impressive.

Congrats to DarkWarriors and Dominant for making top 50.

4 Likes

Congratulations to my Hoguns brethren, we had an awesome week, and it was super fun to see us neck and neck with the big boys. Doesn’t hurt that we climbed a couple more ranks either. :wink:

4 Likes

Great @ONOPALAVER, finally some proper bragging! Well Done! Welcome DarkWarriors. I have great hopes you’ll help liven the place up. :wink:

We just expanded our Unholy Family with a new guild Abaddon. Abaddon and Purgatory will probably be joining the top 50 within the next year.

It’s pretty cool being part of something just starting. For me, I joined my guild about the time they were entering the top 50. It’s a fun time enjoy it @ONOPALAVER. Once you get to 12th things slow down a lot.

None Of The Above
Unrepentant

1 Like

If you want to liven the place up, here is the story of our week. :slight_smile:

This has not been an Anonymous week at all. There has only been one Anonymous week last fall.
In fact, three of our members had decided to make a race. The stake was that the loser had to post a video of himself dancing on our guild chat. You can guess how motivated they were. :slight_smile:

Unfortunately, @Haragan and @alanvictor89 have been compelled to give up the race after 4 days, because of some unexpected RL occupations. However they have had an amazing week : the total of their trophies amounts to nearly 7K.
So @sdoherty14 has been left alone and he has been absolutely incredible. He has been playing 16-18 hours each day all week long, and has made more than 6.5K trophies for a total of 95K PVP points… for the moment!

In the meantime, Intrim had got all excited, so yesterday we decided abruptly to push to follow their pace, with those of our members who were available this weekend… and we ended with 51.2K trophies, only 300 less than during our Anon week!

So I would like to congratulate again our 3 racers, we are very proud of what you have accomplished! Thanks to our members for their constant dedication, you are all amazing! And thanks to all the ex-members and friends who have supported our racers on our Discord server all along the week!

12 Likes

I don’t know whether I’m more impressed or disturbed by this, that’s a crazy amount of time. But enjoyed the report, thanks for sharing, and congrats on the week.

1 Like

That is definitely not something he is going to do every week. :smiley:
He has a RL and it is an exhausting experience.

That works. :slight_smile: More stories about life in the top 50 with, or without some rivalries.

Intrim did get excited!

Bombots week?! Are you kidding me? Everyone realized pretty quickly this may be a fun week trophy and pvp pts wise. Clearly many guilds had tremendous weeks looking at the numbers. But, when after a few days Anonymous were on a 46-47k trophies pace for the week, our members got even more excited! We may have finished first 8 of the last 10 weeks (forgive a little bragging) but we love a challenge from our friendly rivals.

So everyone put their work boots and hats on and went at it. We had an amazing 20 people do 1k trophies or more, including 11 who did their personal best.

The result was 52,216t, second best week in GoW history! And with only 29 members all week, 28 for the last few days. But honestly, just as amazing were the over 8000 posts in our guild chat this week, supporting and encouraging each other throughout the week.

So kudos to the guildmates from both Intrim and Intrim 2 (who had their own great week!) for this special week, and to the team currently above us in the guild rankings that provide us with some extra motivation in weeks like these.

I, for one, would love some more tales from the top 50 guilds, giving us a peak into their week. We may compete with one another, but we are all making the choice to play the same game, I’d love to hear how that is going.

Sincerely,
MerXian

7 Likes

Hi Beanie, Hi All,

I shall shed some light on the situation and for my reason of devoting such crazy time…!

Well first of all, I’m an Irish student on work placement in Austria for 3-4 months, therefore it has been very hard for me to consistently do my best for what is an amazing and friendly guild. In other words i have been leeching my ass off haha!

So reason one, was to reward my poor guildies for sticking by me, and no better time to do it than during Easter Holidays when I am in another country away from Family, Friends and basically every obligation or distraction i could possibly have!.. plus I’m too broke at the moment to travel :pensive: !

Reason two, we aren’t always so friendly in Anonymous :wink: much like Intrim express, we also have a very active guild chat, and when your away from home its a nice place to escape too when your finished a day teaching screaming kids haha :stuck_out_tongue: But yeah, the not so friendly part… recently i was challenged to a race by @alanvictor89 ! (loser had to sing on our new chat channel) ! its fair to say… i wasn’t expecting him to do much, but he absolutely kicked my ass by 30 trophies :sweat: :sweat_smile: ! Therefore i was out for REVENGE… and i knew i had Holiday time approaching, so this was my best chance!!

Reason three, not that i needed a third reason but Intrim’s brightest and best (@Nono2506) had just beat the record with 104.5k on PVP… so i thought, maybe two birds with one stone, I have an absolutely full free week (Ps. I done a HUGE weekly shopping on Sunday :stuck_out_tongue: ) so i thought what would one need to do to come close to this? Therefore i created a schedule (booklet) outlining my every hours activity for the week! (Monday & Tuesday is below for example) (everyday was up at 6am… 3 one hour breaks at (9am, 2pm, 8pm) and then sleep from 12 to 5:30 !! utterly crazy i know :wink: by that;s what was need for just 108k PVP.

Leading up to my holiday time, i spent alot of time tested my play time to be sure i was capable, at my very fastest i can do in the region of 1.25 to 1.40k PVP per hour if all goes well and i don’t lose :stuck_out_tongue: but giving leeway for long hours, loses and inevitable fatigue i set a target of 1k PVP (70-75 trophies) for every hour i played… therefore i needed 105+ hours of game-time ATLEAST (which led me to the 108k plan) :stuck_out_tongue: so you can see my reasons for such devotion… needless to say, by Saturday the toll of the task hit me HARD !! and i failed on my quest of even breaching the 100k mark with only 96k :cry: ! But i did get revenge and win the 3-way in guild race :smiley: GET Dancing AV !! <3 (your song is ‘I’m too Sexy’) hahaha !!!

A congratulations to all the other peeps who finished in the top 5 this week, (Revenge, Nono, Donnell, Zoo) your are an amazing bunch! i hope for a speedy, burnout free recovery from kicking my ass :triumph: :joy: ! and as @Aelthwyn mentioned above… huge thanks to our racers and all our current and ex members who supported me during the week! sorry to have let ya down hahaha

19 Likes

That is both awesome and yet utterly disturbing at the same time…if you hadn’t said you were a teacher I’d tell you to seek some professional help very soon for having scheduled it all out :wink:

1 Like