Top 50 Guild League Table History

I think recent trophy counts would be the best place to start, since it shows which guilds are actively interested in competition.

2 Likes

It was nice being #50 for 2 weeks but seems you’ll have 2 new additions next week storming up the ranks. Since many of you up toward the top can’t see them I’ll give you fair warning they’re coming for each of you too…

Dominant came up on us with around 17k trophies and Marshal is rocking with almost 28k trophies. Further down DarkWarriors are also coming up fast with 17k trophies so they’re likely to slow down our return to the list a little. You’ve been warned…

See you guys back on the list in a couple weeks!

4 Likes

There is a guild called Marshal that may be outdoing all but the top 5 at the moment. Theyll be Top 50 next week I believe.

Well 28k trophies is out doing all but 1 of the top 2 guilds. It could be out doing even both top 2 but my stat collecting is imprecise. My samples are taken between 6-9 hours after reset, whenever I have the time to pull them between there. Marshal should hit top 50 in the next 3-4 days and by reset they’ll likely start out around #47 in next weeks report.

As of right now they’re sitting at 282k, so you’ll be seeing them for yourself shortly. :wink:

You know I totally overlooked you mentioning Marshal. /facepalm

Nice work to all those guilds but with all due respect, what is this Sleepy Hollow? Since we have been warned, i’ll sleep with my lights on tonight. Pfft.

Someone’s taking this a bit too seriously.

If Marshal rides into my bedroom at night and lops off my head, then well-played. :smile:

3 Likes

LMAO - nah, not taking it too seriously. If anything just a bit of respect (though at 28k/week they may need their heads checked, or they all need to get off unemployment and get jobs).

I’ve seen several other guilds come rocketing up out of nowhere and pass us, just never like them. It was just a bit disturbing to watch them gain 6-10 ranks on us each week when you’re gaining 1-3.

Besides…not my problem any more after this week…:wink:

3 Likes

#Still the no. 1 for Guild competition for a few more weeks! :stuck_out_tongue:

I appreciate a good prediction and @vanyel was spot on. Marshal enters at 48th and we say “see you in a few weeks” to 30 Secs 2 Match.

Top 10 Weekly Change:

1. Intrim
  2. Anonymous
  3. Rock$tar
  4. Unrepentant
  5. Marthos Guardians
  6. Black Dragon
  7. Intrim II
  8. Ultra Marines
  9. Almost Epic
  10. Hoguns
24 Likes

Rank 18 : It should be Knights of the Glade instead of a second time Carnivores.

2 Likes

Second time at #17 for the Carnivores - but not second rate. We are currently performing better than nearly half (7) of the top 16 guilds. Hats off to the top 10 for their performance this week. We just managed 13th place. We are still advancing forward as a hungry pack. :slight_smile: ^,…,^

Hmmm a quiet week for MatchMasters… But we should hit 1 million trophies next week!

6 Likes

@Amitiel congratulations on top #9 weekly change, you pushed hard this time :grin:

2 Likes

Thank you! i haven’t noticed this till now :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hello.

So this is the new reference for DarkWarriors.
Maybe some people must know we are here yet.

Now walking forward but fast, let´s see where we can get.
Cheers

7 Likes

Congrats to Rock$tar for beating Unrepentant 2 weeks in a row. I expect you’ll be the next team to make it in the top 10 overall ranking, after us.

Ultra Marines, you made a really good effort when we passed you to try to catch back up to Unrepentant. Rock$tar is coming your way. Hopefully, realizing that provides you some motivation before they get there. :wink:

None Of The Above
Unrepentant

1 Like

The top 10 is still far away. Rock$tar could be there before Unrepentant. :smiley:
That will be an interesting competition.

5 Likes

This is a really great record of guild activity. Any benefit modifying it and having a second table that includes the top Xbox and PS4 guilds?

Maybe the 5 most active on each console every week can submit and be included in a top 30?

I don’t play on console, so anyone who wanted to is welcome to record the same data in a different forum thread and spreadsheet for Xbox and/or PS4.

New basically to this, but wow, I’ve seen a lot and learned a lot just seeing where everyone has came from, I’ve only been here for 4 and a half months

1 Like

#Quite a bit of movement on the chart this week. Happy Easter to all the top 50!

Welcome to DarkWarriors and Dominant, and this week marks the top 50 now requiring over 300,000 trophies for entry!

Top 10 Weekly Change:

1. Intrim
  2. Anonymous
  3. Marshal
  4. Unrepentant
  5. Rock$tar
  6. Hoguns
  7. Dragon’s Peak
  8. Black Dragon
  9. Magix
  10. Intrim II
21 Likes