Top 50 Guild League Table History

@Sththunder my hands still touch it; don’t believe me? Just watch your guild title. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I just saw a few posting in some guild recruitment threads. I’m not really surprised there was a quite a few of us that wanted to be a more competitive guild.

A ranking drop can also do that. I’ve seen rosters drop from 30/30 to 27/30 after we pass them sometimes. I guess it’s normal to get complacent and then something like guild wars or a rankings drop causes people to make a choice. Sometimes a guild goes more casual, or they houseclean and remove their less active members.

We’re still figuring out how to react to guild wars too, but in the end it should be like events. It’s really just another added flavor. It’ll be OK everyone, we’ll adapt. The community in this game is strong and without that community we wouldn’t still be here.

1 Like

#Let’s get back to this week’s statistics, shall we?

Since there were a few people asking for a top 5 or 10 weekly table, I’ll do a Top 10 weekly change this week:

1. Intrim
  2. Anonymous
  3. Unrepentant
  4. Rock$tar
  5. Intrim II
  6. Black Dragon
  7. Match Masters
  8. Marthos Guardians
  9. Ultra Marines
  10. Hoguns
27 Likes

Congrats to my earlier guildmates in 30 Secs 2 Match to finally reach top 50. :slight_smile: Well done! :clap:

1 Like

You could stop at 11 it would be fine.
11. Mean Machine

11 Likes

Congrats on #11 @DonBoba.

This top 10 list, which you didn’t like the idea of, could be something you use to motivate your guild. “Come on guys, we almost made the top 10.” If your team ended up better for it that would be pretty ironic.

At the end of the day #11 out of the thousands of guilds is pretty damn good.

None Of The Above
Unrepentant

3 Likes

Just wanted to apologize for probably being a di** to you a few days ago. I was having some bad time, but that shouldnt be an excuse. I thought about it, and you have every right to brag about your guild performance, and to be proud of it.

6 Likes

I took it a little too hard too @DonBoba . I’m sorry for escalating.

You, me, and @HKdirewolf did liven up this thread a bit and provide some entertainment. AND we got a top 10 list, which I was too lazy to do myself. So I think it worked out well. I’ve gotten a few laughs in the end. I hope you have too.

If you do end up #10 next week, I expect a mention. :slight_smile:

None Of The Above
Unrepentant

5 Likes

I track stats for Unrepentant :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

Hey @PGSundling, now that I’m in a guild on that top 10 list, maybe I should start bragging now too? :stuck_out_tongue:

:+1:

2 Likes

No, absolutely not. No one wants to see anything about Hoguns. Amirite? :wolf::wink:

Who came in 10th place? I don’t see anything, just a blank space.

4 Likes

[quote=“HKdirewolf, post:618, topic:2648, full:true”] I don’t see anything, just a blank space.
[/quote]

That blank space is where your dreams used to be :wink:

4 Likes

Damn, now that was hurtful. :sob:

rubs ointment on the burn spots

Til next time Hoguns. Team Rocket is blasting off again!

6 Likes

Ouch, low blow. Though it looks like he enjoyed it even though he says he didn’t.

1 Like

Absolutely @htismaqe, brag away. It adds a little spice to the game. Isn’t that the whole point of a metagame?

2 Likes

Thanks! It’s been a trip for essentially our competitively casual guild :wink: though I’m expecting to get bumped next week by dominant and the week after by marshal - I do my own number crunching for the guilds around us and they’re rocketing up the charts.

Best we can do is hold them off another week and hope to catch up to the next couple guilds ahead of us, but estimates are 3-4 weeks for that.

But still great to be on the record for breaking into top 50! We’ll be back in a couple weeks for good :wink:

3 Likes

#No fools here, only real weekly statistics.

I can’t be the only one waiting to see the initial seedings for Guild Wars to see if it’s based primarily on total trophies, or perhaps on more recent trophy earnings or both plus some other statistics…

Top 10 Weekly Change:

1. Intrim
  2. Anonymous
  3. Rock$tar
  4. Unrepentant
  5. Black Dragon
  6. Match Masters
  7. Intrim II
  8. Marthos Guardians
  9. Ultra Marines
  10. Tigerclaw
19 Likes

Oh come on Mean Machine was 11th again.
Top 11 is a much better show case!

7 Likes

I had consultations with some math people and they assured me that top 11 shows at least 10% more information compared to top 10!

9 Likes