Top 50 Guild League Table History

Just no commentary on how f-ing awesome Unrepentant is…

:smiley:

3 Likes

I’m awesome, and i’m here to boast damn it. Technically I am in the top 50 guilds.

Would it be too much trouble for someone to keep my stats here? I can start it.

This Week HK did 1 million gold, 500 seals, and 70 trophies.

9 Likes

All joking aside, the thing I like most about the list is obviously the trophies. Including a quick and easy trophy count for those in the top 10 would be excelente’. :smile_cat:

Out of curiosity, how do you all proceed in your guilds? Do you follow the trophies and make your own stats and charts or not at all?

Yeah Don keeps all of our stats on a separate sheet, but we still look forward to @actreal’s list because we never know where we placed.

2 Likes

I maintain spreadsheets that track trophies, gold and seals for our members (weekly and averages). I’m paranoid about the roster display bug that pops up now and then. So, I’m anal about keeping records of the totals. Beyond that, some guildies just like to see continuous stats.

3 Likes

I know right! Had one happen last or 2 weeks ago (cant recall the date for sure). 500k gold was missing from roster.

:open_mouth:

3 Likes

Yeah we track it separately, too.

You just started because you heard we are doing it :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Even if he did, it was a great decision.

4 Likes

My question was ambiguous. I am not wondering if you are tracking the trophies of our guildies (I suppose everyone does it more or less) but those of your guilds and of the other guilds.

Nah, we mostly focus on our own Guild, to always try to be better.
What other does is out of our hands, anyway.

I mean, we regulary check guilds that we think we have a chance to reach and guilds
that is coming speedy from behind, and discuss/talks about it.

Well i follow trophies/gold/seals each week for every player. As for the guild weekly trophies, i use actreals table only.

1 Like

Doesnt that happen alot hehe. :wink:

1 Like

esslee tracks all our stuff in Match Masters. For anyone else we come here lol.

4 Likes

Well, doing paperwork for my own guild eats up enough of my time. So, I leave other guild stat tracking to Actreal. That’s why I appreciate the work he does on this thread.

5 Likes

Especially if it’s around reset. That’s when missing stuff like gold and trophies normally happens. I was hit that issue several weeks in a row. Now we wait for a bit and post a test donation. Then we wait for the official go ahead. They fixed most of those issues, we still wait.

@ogunther also fails to mention that he has done a great job of delegating that task. Be that as it may, our spreadsheets are now much more accurate now that his hands aren’t touching it :wink:

Edit: and prettier. And more useful.

5 Likes

That tends to happen I imagine when you’re a tree.

1 Like

trees are old-school tech, don’t disparage him for stuff he can’t help!

not fully compatible with spreadsheets and the like …

:slight_smile:

2 Likes