Top 50 Guild League Table History

Lol nothing wrong with a little friendly rivalry. We’ve only had 3 guilds pass us since we re-entered the Top 50 (or at least, only 3 that passed us and have stayed in front of us) that I remember. I believe that means Mean Machines has had 4. :wink:

All in all, being that we have such low reqs and high member satisfaction, I’m thrilled with our pacing and success. I suspect we’ll top out somewhere in the top 15 but there are some big trophy gaps between here and there that’ll take some time to overcome. :slight_smile:

Hoguns Guild

1 Like

@ogunther Thanks for posting your guild and chiming in. It’ll help me remember where everyone is from.

None Of The Above
Unrepentant

1 Like

I never ment to insult you or anything. Just wanted to say that you shouldnt write that in here. I never said you guys are not doing good, you are an everyone can see that, is there any special reason to post something obvious week after week?
But if not for your last post, i wouldnt know what a small person you are.

1 Like

And right back at you.

Eh i’m not opposed to you posting whatever you feel here, but it is a bit redundant since that’s exactly what @actreal’s top 50 list tells us.

If we can’t discern who the top 5 are from Actreal’s list, our eyes must be closed or we can’t read numbers.

So yeah we can definitely assume it’s boasting, which is fine. But let’s just call it that.

Feel free to boast all you want :smile: You all deserve to.

I know that I’ve boasted here on several occasions. For Unrepentant and Mean Machine.

4 Likes

@HKdirewolf good to see you. I miss having you around. Which guild are you in now? It’s been a while.

The guild that you just trashed, Mean Machine.

6 Likes

9 Likes

9 Likes

Then to you @HKdirewolf say I’m sorry. Don Boba, not so much. :slight_smile:

My comments had more to do with the way he responded, not so much the content, or Mean Machines themselves.

Also I wanted to highlight what real boasting looks like. Not just stating obvious ranks and such. Oh he said they were 5th place this week in weekly rankings. The NERVE on that guy. Tsk. Tsk. I can’t imagine a single person saying ‘Oh snap!’, ‘pwned’ or whatever the current ‘did he just say that?’ lingo is.

None Of The Above
Unrepentant

To be fair to @DonBoba, you said you were 5th place in the weekly ranking, followed immediately by:

You might as well have said “we finished 5th but would have finished higher if we weren’t taking it easy on all of you.”

4 Likes

5 Likes

Is Mean Machine the one on the toilet in that scenario? You just think we’re all shitters huh Eika?:sweat_smile:

It’s true, I am that. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Actually it has more to do with me personally wanted to not obsess on traitstones. It’s like voices in my head. The one thing ashtender doesn’t do is let you sort arcanes by what you need. So every day I waste time planning my glory spend and the timing on that and I wish I wasn’t so OCD. I’m wasting time on the game when I should be writing my novel. I’m taking another vacation to write soon and I don’t want it to turn into another time off to play gems cation.

So I’m going to do minimum trophies to meet my guild reqs until I finish those last 33 classes/troops. I have to have it all done by mid April.

1 Like

Guild Wars confused me a bit today, and now you are confusing me as well. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

It’s all good. I’m OCD too so I totally understand your dilemma.

1 Like

Ah no confusion meant, all in good fun. It was a joke.

Shitter=Is a nickname that means basically bad at the game.

I.E- “Did you see Joey miss that sniper shot today on Call of Duty?” “Yeah, he’s a real shitter.”

In your gif, we’re quite literally shitters.

At this point i’m just trying to say the word as many times as I can, and hopefully get away with it.

3 Likes

You’re no shitter @HKdirewolf. A few more of you in Mean Machines and you’ll be chasing Unrepentant up the rankings.

I expected other people to chime in about similar obsessions with traitstones. Oh well.

1 Like

No, I have been on your side since the beginning. So that won’t change. I think you know the answer of who the T-rex ate then.

1 Like

Thanks None, no harm meant. You already know that I think Unrepentant is a top-tier guild, and hey the numbers prove that.

But as they say, a wolf is only as good as the pack. Mean Machine is a great guild with great players.

At this point we might need to chest bump to seal the deal here. It’s time to arm-wrestle online!

1 Like