Top 50 Guild League Table History

Isn’t casual a relative term? Just about everyone posting on the forums is probably in the top 3% of career GoW players because there have been so many - plus guilds are clearly hugely fragmented.

2 Likes

I bow to your wisdom and logic.

1 Like

Don’t mind me, I just enjoy the verbal sparring.

1 Like

Well, my guild is ranked 14th in that table and like Hoguns we are a semi casual guild. This week I’m the top trophy earner in my guild but overall in PvP I’m ranked number 13,592. So there are a lot more hardcore players out there

3 Likes

Right? I’m trying to figure out where they all are and why they don’t want to be in guilds that would offer them much greater weekly rewards…

4 Likes

There’s a tremendous amount of very active players out there that just don’t visit these forums, I think.

I did 389 PVP matches this week (385 wins and 4 losses) and got an even 1000 trophies this week (for just over 12000 PVP points) and I’m currently ranked 11335 in PVP this week. I find it very hard to believe that all the players ahead of me on the leaderboard are reading these forums, so it’s quite hard to reach these players if you have free spots in active guilds. So most of these players will be in guilds that will get them fewer weekly rewards, most likely not knowing they could get far more rewards each week.

But on the positive side: That many active players has to be good for the game (if the servers can handle it of course… :wink: )

3 Likes

Thank you very much @actreal for tracking this. What a Top 20 debut for Unrepentant!!! :smiling_imp: The bar has been set :wink:

I am so happy to be a part of such a great guild Unrepentant! Thanks for all the admin, and guild members for making this happen!

Way to Go at Rank 17 DruidsGlade!!! :smiley:

NowayJoe2Go

Unrepentant up there with the Intrim and Anonymouses of the world!

We’re really a top 5 team, but it we’ll have to fight inertia for a year or two to reflect that. I joined in December when we were ranked 50. Now we’re 17. I expect we’ll be 12 by the end of next month. Then it’s the long, long, long climb from there.

None of the Above
Unrepentant

1 Like

Audles @16th, w00t!

Oh looky looky who’s in 14! Lol

2 Likes

What? Who? I can’t see with all this 28 in my eyes.

You want us to move you to 29 so you see things clearer? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

6 Likes

I’m just going to put it out there that the Mythic for Blackhawk needs to look like Ron Burgundy and be called The Anchor Man. Let’s make it happen @Saltypatra!

I’m chomping at the bit. I think we’ve had our best week ever.

1 Like

4 Likes

Did you get a mythic from legendary tasks tho?