Top 50 Guild League Table History

Wait, why were those 2 guilds split? :open_mouth:
(Im on mobile, cant search for that specific comment, and there are tons of posts)

Well if anyone knows the real reason behind this, im very interested into knowing what happened.
Since Sirrians post has no explanation.

Thank you for updating this every week! :smiley:

NowayJoe2Go

EDIT2: I tried to reply to @DonBoba but apparently, it wasn’t a good idea.

1 Like

Seriously, let’s not derail actreal’s thread with incorrect rumors. Our guilds have left that unpleasant mess in the past. It would be great if people respected the fact that we have all refrained from rehashing the situation on the forum and moved on.

6 Likes

Agreed. That’s long past, and rumor-mongering is not productive. It was a private matter and was resolved. There’s no reason to revisit it.

2 Likes

Apologies for bringing it up, yes let’s get the thread back on track :slight_smile:

2 Likes

For respect of @actreal’s work, I censored myself :slight_smile: . If you prefer that I removed the post, please let me know.
Let’s all be friends.

3 Likes

#Back to more like normal this week in the Top 50.

Perhaps grinding out event stones (in PvP or Explore) took the edge off trophy earnings?

Another historical Top 50 guild made it back to the table after a long absence (11 months): a re-welcome to THE BLACK HAND. :slight_smile:

31 Likes

#The update is up - enjoy the lovely weekly stats.

Welcome this week to Blazing Dragons - it’s becoming more frequent to see an up-and-coming guild feature in the top 100 players for weeks before eventually tallying the big total needed to reach the top 50 guilds.

28 Likes

Want to congratulate to my guildies who have performed masterful this week, and we entered top 10 by trophies gain :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Intrim is finally now #2. It’s been a fast and steady climb. Also, kudos to I2 for their rapid ascension into the top 10.

5 Likes

We are Rank 50 now :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: We are blazing the Ranks! :trophy:

2 Likes

Please Add Blazing Dragons to Y’alls list :dragon: Rank 50! :sunglasses:

Woah, Intrim is already #2? Nice job, guys!

3 Likes

Thank you @actreal, lol Didn’t realize you already added us Blazing Dragons till now. :sweat_smile:

As a Guild Master it is a tough job dealing with members who want to take advantage of us “Top Guilds”.
It can be very time consuming to find members who are loyal & true to their words.
I have always tried to make :dragon: Blazing Dragons :dragon: the best guild it can be.
Wow a dream come true, what I wished from day 1 of starting my own guild.
Now, we are aiming higher in the Ranks. :trophy: You might want to check on us more often. :wink:

:fire: We are always trying to Blaze as a Dragon Family & Blaze through the Ranks! :fire:

1 Like

Thanks Kuro! We are Intrimming though the ranks!

1 Like

Not just a nice job, an Intrim job! Wait a second…

Wonder where the name Intrim came from… no offence meant, but I always read it as interim meaning temporary…

2 Likes