Top 50 Guild League Table History

Hooray for Hoguns reaching the list! For those in the top 1% arguments, we have no member at level 1000 and only one above 500. We don’t hit all the bonuses (we hit maybe 10mil this week?) but are climbing steadily up the boards. It’s more of a top .1% thing, and having excess money seems to be a very small (but vocal and active) percentage of players.

2 Likes

We actually did closer to 12 due to the last minute surge hehe :wink:

On the top 50 this week, the most notable statistic was the highest average trophy earning ever recorded, apparently thanks to quite a few Top 50 guilds making pushes to climb the ladder.

Enjoy and if you like these updates, remember to like this post and the post at the top of the thread.

26 Likes

Hi! My name is Verdugo and I approve of your post, pal!

1 Like

I am wondering, will matchmasters take top again or will anon keep shutting them down. Vn4ever is doing well and at their pace they might actually take 2nd and then 1st in the upcoming weeks, but can they keep this pace up? Marthosgarden looks poised to pass asha’sworld soon too could this be an upset? Intrim is gaining on blackdragon, would this mark the fall of black dragon or are they going to be cozy at their spot for a few more months? That has been a short highlight of this weeks changes in trophies, goodjob top guilds, you can do it.

21369 trophies?

1 Like

Oh we will pass black dragon in a couple of week and every guild in front of us after that! We will reach number one!

2 Likes

Dream on! :smiley:

2 Likes

2 Likes

hear ye hear ye. When ive finished 200+ trophies in a slow week and see that i’m rank +20.000 i know the playerbase is steadily growing.

Riverford is on the rise again. When I started we were in the mid 40’s. We drifted down to 49-50 and were in danger of falling out of the top 50…

Then 2.1 hit.

We’re now back to 48 and within reach of the 45-47 range.

1 Like

This week, the bottom half of the table features so many tight tussles it’s hard to pick where each band of fought-over spots starts and ends.

Presumably it’s a function of the tough competition even to get into the top 50, but I note that it now takes 160,000 trophies, up 10,000 in only two weeks.

7 Likes

Looks like a reduction in output from the top 50 guilds from last week?

Server problems the likely cause.

2 Likes

Ah yeah, that’s true as well.

@actreal : Riverford appears twice this week, on rank 47 and 49. Green power should be #49.

Congrats to MM about the 600K trophies.

2 Likes

48 hours in and we’re now up 1 spot to #46. 20 trophies from #45. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

@ogunther Hoguns, Mean Machine, keep ur pace up - were going for you! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Don’t call us out! No time to fully respond, must pvp!

1 Like

wish i could pvp at work XD

1 Like