Top 50 Guild League Table History

Once again, I am sure your tools will be useful to many people.

I think you gave yourself the answer. The massive increase is due to the release of the new PVP system. The easiest solution would be to multiply by 3 the amount of trophies made before.
To be accurate you would also need to take into account the date when we have stopped losing trophies on defeats and the date when we stopped gaining 2 trophies when defeating someone of a higher tier rank wile climbing to tier 1.
But I can’t remember when it was and I doubt anyone would be able to determine the impact.

You are right. I remember that during the summer of 2016 15K trophies / week was a pretty good week for us…

I don’t have any. But I would be interested in seeing them to.
It would be nice to have some chronicles of the guilds and the players. There used to be a dev posting each week the list of the very first lvl 1000 on the old forum, but that is all.
I don’t think there are many people who remember which guilds have been #1.

1 Like

This is very useful. There are in fact 2 or 3 other spots where average guild trophy take increased more than seemed natural for an average of many guilds. Those spots probably correlate with the scoring changes you mentioned, which I’d never heard of before, having only been playing a year.

I didn’t see any mention of those two changes in the release notes, but once I pull the dates of the smaller bumps I’ll know where to look.

I could roughly determine it by looking at the % jump that week, just as you recommended for May '16.

If I find any reliable data I’ll forward it along to you. Someone must have recorded it, if only for their own or their guild’s use.

That’s what I’m trying to do for my guild. The difficulty of discovering the history is what makes it a fun project for me. These days if you want to know about any detail of world history, you go to Wikipedia and there it is. I’m fascinated by the difficulties of discovering guild history, even though we’re talking about events that happened 2 or 3 years ago. But the most senior member of my guild joined in June 2016, so all that stuff seems like ‘ancient history’ hidden in the mists of time. :yum:

One last question! What is the “old forum” you speak of? Is it still online, and if so do you have the URL?

Thx!
:pig:

Sadly it seems to have gone offline.
This forum has been created about 2 years ago. It has replaced the one mentioned in the post I have quoted.

The GL that made our guild reach the top has quit the game in July 2016. When he left we had a big discussion about what we wanted for our guild. Some people wanted to play more or less casual and left the guild. Two of them joined your guild, which was still in the top 25 back then. I have tried to inquire but have been told they weren’t with you anymore.
Our veteran has joined in June 2015. The GL who quit the game - and who had never been very talkative - was the last founding member. So we know nothing about how our guild started. I regret it.

1 Like

Behold in breathless wonder: the Weekly Top 50 update!

Welcome to our newest guild in the Top 50, the eponymous A W RYAN.

Weekly Top 10:

1. Intrim
  2. Anonymous
  3. Solophobia
  4. TUF: Unrepentant
  5. francaise
  6. Últimos Guardianes
  7. Magix
  8. Marthos Guardians
  9. ratticlub11
  10. Dominant
14 Likes

many thanks

Gimme a T! Gimme an O! … eh, you know what time it is. :slight_smile:

This week marks the point where reaching the Top 50 requires over 600,000 trophies, about a season since the whole Top 50 reached the half million mark.

And we have a newcomer to reaching that milestone: TUF: Abaddon - welcome!

Weekly Top 10:

1. Intrim
  2. Anonymous
  3. Match Masters
  4. A W RYAN
  5. Últimos Guardianes
  6. TUF: Unrepentant
  7. Solophobia
  8. ratticlub11
  9. DarkWarriors
  10. Magix
18 Likes

TUF:Abaddon was so happy to hit the top 50 that they celebrated with 101 legendary tasks, beating TUF:Unrepentant’s record of 80 legendaries. :astonished:

I’ve been looking forward to this moment myself for quite some time. I congratulate TUF:Abaddon and all they’ve accomplished to join this list. :tada:

None of the Above
TUF:Unrepentant

6 Likes

It’s like Moa-Christmas in the Top 50 this week!

The combination of Moas all over PvP plus a PvP related event target has resulted in most if not all the Top 50 posting bigger than usual trophy earnings. I agree with comments all over the forum that this has been a fun week.

The current season will end next week, so stay tuned for the Autumn (Spring) Top 20! :smiley:

Weekly Top 10:

1. Intrim
  2. Anonymous
  3. A W RYAN
  4. Intrim II
  5. francaise
  6. Hoguns
  7. Marshal
  8. ratticlub11
  9. DarkWarriors
  10. Marthos Guardians
15 Likes

It’s a deluge of trophies at the top of the table this week!

Intrim must have got excited by the end of season and cracked out a new weekly record: over 115,000 trophies. Congratulations!

As for the seasonal table, it’s coming shortly…

1. Intrim
  2. Anonymous
  3. Intrim II
  4. Rock$tar
  5. Marshal
  6. Marthos Guardians
  7. Últimos Guardianes
  8. A W RYAN
  9. DarkWarriors
  10. francaise
11 Likes

Seasonal rankings are based on trophies won between the 27 August 2017 and the 3 December 2017 weekly tables. Newer guilds only have trophies recorded since they reached the Top 50 (or in some cases re-entered the top 50), so their position on this table will be lower than actuality or they don’t appear in the Top 20 (this season).

Autumn (Spring) 2017 League Top 20

1   Intrim                742,730
 2   Anonymous             576,338
 3   Últimos Guardianes    416,943
 4   TUF: Unrepentant      385,351
 5   Solophobia            367,881
 6   Rock$tar              350,455
 7   Marshal               339,808
 8   Marthos Guardians     339,563
 9   Dominant              338,773
 10  DarkWarriors          331,554
 11  Intrim II             329,651
 12  Hoguns                309,144
 13  francaise             305,329
 14  ratticlub11           303,274
 15  Magix                 300,871
 16  Tigerclaw             290,878
 17  Black Dragon          267,932
 18  Eternal Empire        261,554
 19  Match Masters         258,101
 20  Dragon's Peak         256,994

Previous tables:
Winter (Summer) 2016
Spring (Autumn) 2016
Summer (Winter) 2016
Autumn (Spring) 2016
Winter (Summer) 2017
Spring (Autumn) 2017
Summer (Winter) 2017

18 Likes

Why does it say (Spring)?

Because it is spring in the Southern hemisphere.

1 Like

ah of course :woman_facepalming: Thx.

Hi @PGSundling, I am happy that your prophecy was not accurate. Quite the opposite :wink:

8 Likes

For TUF:Abaddon, on December 3 653,225 trophies - 351,286 recorded on this thread = 301,939 for the quarter. TUF:Abaddon would have been #15 for the season if they had been in the top 50 the whole time.

They did indeed break into the top 50. That’s one prediction I was correct about.

1 Like

At least TUF:Unrepentant closed a lot of that gap, at 55K, it’s much closer than 91K then. It will be a long time to close that gap. Marthos Guardians has definitely stepped up their game.

Congratulations to our friends from Marthos Guardians for their hard work and their rank 3.
Only one million trophies left until rank 2. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

The week starts and ends here with the Top 50 weekly update!

Weekly Top 10:

1. Intrim
  2. Dominant
  3. Marthos Guardians
  4. Anonymous
  5. A W RYAN
  6. Intrim II
  7. ratticlub11
  8. TUF: Unrepentant
  9. DarkWarriors
  10. Solophobia
16 Likes