🐲 [TOP 10] Black Dragon - Recruiting - Come join us today!

Three spots left come join the action now!

3 spots left! This week our total gold contribution are over 23M, even without 30 members! Join and share all this with us!

Heres a bump on me and a round on the house​:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

3 Likes

Friendly bump!

3 Likes

Big bump! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

4 Likes

Thanks @Vangor, that was really appreciated

No problem brudda… I consider @Eika and @Ashasekayi friends so its the least i can do

3 Likes

At the end of the day, we completed another legendary task. Don’t miss the opportunity to join us!

1 Like

A bump for our brutal opponents that tends to beat us in every face off! But not tomorrow…

Bump :wink:

1 Like

We will try to be, as usual, a pain in your neck :smiley:, even if only with 25 members.

But we are coming back stronger than before, so take this as a “training day” :smiley:

1 Like

Hi, I’d like to join but I’m still fairly new only level 226. Right now, by looking at my guild roster, I have your minimum requirements so I think I can do more by the end of the week.

No problem on level if you can meet our requirements. Leave you guild and send me you invite code so I can add you

Alright here is my code: PRONE

Welcome to our guild!

2 spots left, don’t miss the opportunity to join us before weekly reset and share the Dragon Treasure!

1 Like

Bumpity bumpity bump bump
Bumpity bumpity bumpity bump
Bumpity bump bump bump

1 Like

hello can i join your guild i am level 1230 :blush:

1 Like

ok this is my code HARY_1

1 Like

No probleme i help you Black Dragon :sunglasses:

2 Likes