šŸ² [TOP 10] Black Dragon - Recruiting - Come join us today!

Last up of the day

1 Like

I wish you well in your recruiting efforts.

Heres a bump.

2 Likes

I donā€™t know that I know any of your current members but I was friends with your old guild leaders so have a bump from Hoguns. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am in black dragon. Great guild with some great people in it.

Well worth joining

1 Like

Thanks all for your help

4 Likes

Here is a great chance to join a top 10 guild who is in the top bracket of Guild Wars
We came third last week and are planning to build on that success
There is space for dedicated players and given you are reading this, that probably means you!

But wait thereā€™s moreā€¦
Join before the weekly reset and get the usual weekly rewards, legendary tasks and straight into Guild Wars action!
Top bracket Guild Wars rewards are the highest available so why not come and give it a try?
You have nothing to lose and everything to gain!
What are you waiting for?

Join today!

If you are still reading this you are obviously interested, so get involved with a great guild now!

1 Like

Wait what?!!

Lunch upā€¦

Former BD here.
Great guild.
Great players.
Great weekly rewards.
Definitely worth join them.

2 Likes

Afternoon bump.

We still have 4 slots open.
Even in 26 we already completed over 10 LT.

We partecipate in GW doing our best, but without drama if we canā€™t achieve first positions.

So, if you are looking for a friendly guild, where to obtain huge amount of resources, join us!

1 Like

Use your chance to join Black Dragon!
Be not afraid of trying it out!
We NEED players atm and you will be safe from beeing judged too harshly at the moment.
Profit from our expertise and 10+ legendary tasks each week.
Last week guild wars gave each player 500 gems, 30k gold and 50 new pvp troops. Your chance to grab some treasure of the Black Dragons hoard :wink:

Here is our last weeks performance. Help us and be part of the top 10!

Btw: Big THANKS to so many members of the other top guild in supporting us with upvotes and motivation even though we are at Guild Wars :wink:

pm madking for invite

5 Likes

Best of luck to you guys! Your lost members will be missed

1 Like

Hey ehansen, whatā€™s your invitte code? ehansen24 doesnt existā€¦

Invite sent mate

Thanks Vangor for your support

3 spots remaining! Join us!

Last bump of the day

For you maybe :slight_smile:

1 Like

We are looking for new players and have open slots available
However if you are already in a guild but looking for options and donā€™t want to move mid-week, thatā€™s understandable

In which case feel free to register your interest here (or PM MadKing) if you would like to join next week (after getting your GuildWars rewards for this weeks play from your current guild on Monday)

Alternatively if you donā€™t want to wait you can jump on board with a top 10 guild right now!

We are still looking for new players, so if you want to join a top10 guild this is your chance!