Tiger, Tiger, Burning Bright

:newspaper: And he’s watching us all with the eeeeeye… of the Weekly Feedback Report! :gem::gem::gem:

There’s a new predator on the prowl that prefers his meat tough and chewy. Having a Rakshanin by your side is more than good, it’s grrrreat!

This fierce kitten one-ups his panther sistren Shadow-Hunter, by being able to choose his target, and for a lesser mana cost! While not as Agile, this Thundercat is **Fast**er, and more Stealthy in his performance. Making eliminating the hunter before he strikes a very difficult task.

In honor of his kingdom, the striped feline brings with him a strengthened Behemoth, now capable of withstanding even a tiger’s mighty blow. The behemoth will now crush 25% more of the board in his stampeding, leaving massacred foes in his wake.

If supporting one gargantuan beast isn’t enough for you, maybe the Arcane Mountain Traitstone could help. Wreak havoc upon the land with a near indestructible Gorgotha! Devour countless enemies with The Great Maw. Or finally enjoy a buffet of Marauders, courtesy of the Gob-Chomper.
If you’re looking for a head-start on the competition, I hear Sword’s Edge will be getting another friend soon, so a fully traited Wolf Knight might come in handy. But you didn’t hear that from me. :speak_no_evil:

:newspaper2: It’s the thrill of the fight, risin’ up to the challenge!.. and now that song’s stuck in my head… :sparkle::sparkle::sparkle:

Match you next time!

11 Likes