[thread is closed]

Hello, I want to join but with no gold req until I finish leveling up my kingdoms. If you are agree with that my invite code is : PLA13YER.

Guild is now full, everyone interested can still reply to get on a waiting list. I kick people with very low activity on Sunday’s, and those that are close but don’t quite meet requirements (without leaving any kind of explanation in chat) by Monday reset time. So there will likely be some new room on Sunday or Monday.

Fyree: I sent you an invite.

Hypercore: I’m sorry, some random people joined the guild in the meantime, and as of yet, they are doing good so I don’t want to kick anyone. So with Fyree invited, the guild is full. If you’re willing to wait, I can probably add you on Sunday or Monday.

PLA13YER: same for you as for Hypercore, no more room as of now. Also, I know that leveling kingdoms is more important then putting all your gold into the guild. But also, having some people spending no gold at all may feel unfair to some other guild members, so I came up with the following rule, as is posted in the first post of this thread:[quote=“Fisch, post:1, topic:11374”]
if you’re still below level 150 and leveling kingdoms, you can do 200k gold / 1500 seals / 150 trophies.
[/quote]
If you’re fine with that, I can send you an invite as soon as there’s free slots in our guild again.

Recruitment open again.
Reqs: 400k gold / 1200 seals / 150 trophies.
For more info, please refer to the first post.