This just happened

Clickbait :stuck_out_tongue:
I had to share it with everyone :smiley:

3 Likes

You jinxed yourself Don.

The next 5 mythics you get will all be WAR! “Huh, good God ya’ll. What is it good for? Absolutely nothing!”

1 Like

You had to indeed. After all the complaining, not sharing when you did get one would be a crime.

Congrats, by the way. So happy for you. Hopefully you’ll get the rest soon.

2 Likes

I hope it doesn’t take as long to trait as it did pull him. :fearful:

1 Like

Congrats @DonBoba! I knew that your perseverance would soon pay off. :raised_hands::fireworks::confetti_ball:

3 Likes

well…now you obviously have to leave Mean machine…it’s been fun, man…

1 Like

actually the title was anti-bait to me
thought its another entry to the topic about xbox 4th guild thing… would have clicked it 1h earlier if i knew!

1 Like

Since we’re talking about being lucky…

:smiley:

6 Likes

Yes, I was missing Abynissia and Famine (among Mythics, still missing Winter Imp). So I was opening my monday chests, getting ok results, and when I move to gem keys, I open 50 chests and – BAM – Abynissia, Famine, and War. I really wish I had taken a screenshot, but I was so excited to go running to guild chat and tell everyone that I didn’t even think about it until yonizaf asked me on discord.

4 Likes

Well, finally. Congrats on your pull DonBoba.
Now, what is missing this year still @HKdirewolf is… :wink:

1 Like

Wow. You are now free. You can leave the game there is nothing specially difficult now (joke)

This was the cake, has something special. Congratulations @DonBoba I have 2 mythic but I don´t have famine. I also watching for it.

Here we said “Everything comes to him who knows how to wait” (it sounds strange)
here the original spanish (todo le llega al que sabe esperar) :gift:

1 Like

Gratz on the Famine! It’s the best Horseman in my opinion with Death being a very close second.

BTW if you ever happen to pull War, just team him up with Queen Ysa, they make a brutal combo. That actually makes him good for something :wink:

2 Likes

I need 35 more arcanes but that’s not a big deal :smile:
This is can control and will finish in 2-3 days. Getting a horseman was totaly luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

And thanks to everyone :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats to @DonBoba!!!

Sorry for being so late to the party! :confetti_ball:

But to share, it was not 4 days, but last Monday when Gard was solo mythic- Got him with first 50 VIP chests. Waited until Friday to open all other keys and got Abynissia from a Guild Chest. And then on Monday of this week, I pulled my own Famine from another 50 VIP pull.

This has been a crazy week for the mythic drops in Mean Machine! (And EX-MM @MakoSipper)!! :wink:

Long live RNGe… Nope…I still can’t do it… :weary:

6 Likes

Let’s have a party!

1 Like

Congrats that you have your horseman. Guess all you need now is a horse. :wink:

2 Likes

Congrats @DonBoba.

I agree, now that you’ve lost your identity for being the guy that ‘never’ complains about not getting any proper horseman, what will you turn to for your next identity?

I guess I’ll have to settle with being a simple forum goer :confused:

2 Likes

If you weren’t the leader of a decent guild you’d be the same as the rest of us bums …

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: