This is why people are worried about GW. Can anyone explain?

Lol nice try but there is the screenshot so you know i was not lying :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah it’s the differential that has me flummoxed. All of his matches would have to have been max and mine minimum (which they weren’t) to have that big of a gap.

1 Like

I don’t think anyone thought you were ever lying. Cheating to get +161 points per battle and beat @Strat perhaps… :wink: :slight_smile: :(> :frowning: :open_mouth: I think I need a recount.

1 Like

Could be photoshop :spy: Only way to know for sure is to pm me a copy of the video and I’ll publicly verify it’s authenticity for you.

ps- @Rickygervais What level is your character? Are your kingdoms all lvl 10? Are you in a guild that completes all tasks?

2 Likes

Lol i don’t have time for these photoshop crap you will need to believe me :slight_smile:

For your questions yes all level 10 kingdom and every task completed every week

After Guild Wars is out, we’ll be reviewing some of the weirdness in PvP points & PvP Gold rewards
I REALLY wanted to get to it earlier, but GW has taken up all our time.
The PvP Points calculation is kind of complex, and it takes a lot into account to STOP various forms of exploitation, but it was unavoidable that after being out in the wild for so long, with in excess of 50,000,000 PvP matches played so far, that some folks have been min-maxing the experience in sneaky, but not necessarily exploitative, ways

Fortunately the GW scoring system is completely separate, and a much cleaner straightforward thing, so I don’t believe it will be open to this kind of shenanigans.

We’ll be doing the final Sneak Peek of Guild Wars tomorrow, that will just be a recap of the various things we’ve changed due to player feedback (and why!), because people might have missed out on some of it… including a type of bracketing system for the Guild War rankings.

27 Likes

You guys are awesome, just so you know. :wink:

3 Likes

Wee finaly news :slight_smile:

1 Like

Love the use of shenanigans!!

1 Like

@sirrian I know it is complex but can you at least tell us what is the max pvp points (for one fight) can be done in a perfect situation?

Pretty sure he won’t answer me, maybe if i change my avatar for a sexy girl? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

You might get more then him replying

1 Like

ready for our date sirrian? :grin:

5 Likes

Thanks for the reply Sirrian, it’s nice to know that things are scheduled to be checked, and letting us know about it surely has a good effect on people’s doubts and concerns. Hopefully you understand as there is a lot of expectations from us about new things to be better and improved. :slight_smile:

It’s understandable that sometimes there is no relevant progress to be (or that can be) shared, but some little talk like this is always welcome for all of us.
Again, thank you.

1 Like

This has me hopeful because why mention it if it’s the same as PvP with every guild in the game fighting for the number 1 spot.

Please

FYI I moved from a high guild to a lower guild and now see +62 regularly, using the same teams and defense as before.

3 Likes

We don’t say get 62 is impossible, we say get 62 points every damn fight is impossible.

If sirrian could tell us what is the max points we can get for 1 fight, it would be easy to know if some person are cheating or exploiting a glich

1 Like

Well i can only see two fights but 61 and 62 are really close to debunking your impossible theory

only 2 fight, it’s not enough to make any conclusion, maybe if he show us a full page of 62

Also im pretty sure he is not level 1000+ cause i never saw more then 54 and trust me i play way more then average player

Thats why i said really close lol… I get its only 2 fights but still… Just an observation