This is strange

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
Usually the name, spell, and mythic trait are correct. Now they are missing or changed.

What are the steps to make it happen again?
Start a match with pharos ra on my team.

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!

1 Like

That “TBD” means to be determined. This is an unreleased troop and you need to spoiler this ASAP.

@RiverSong Lol its my pharos ra

Are you playing on Android?

Yes 10 character

I cleared cache and did an uninstall/reinstall and troop text was fixed but chat still doesnt work and my guildmates tell me its working for them

Okay, there is a known issue on android devices where that game text data gets out of date. We’re not sure what causes this to happened and haven’t been able to reproduce it on our side.

You will need to uninstall and reinstall the game on your android device, and that should fix the issue. Make sure you’ve set up account link first if you haven’t already.

1 Like

Thanks nim😀

But . . But . . .it says Horus! Different Egyptian god all together! (I apologize for my earlier stupidity. )

2 Likes

TBA showing provisional text on the provisional placeholder god name (Horus).

That part explains why Ra so obviously sports a Falcon head. Interesting that Devs converted Horus into Ra the Living Pharoah god. In the chronology, Ra’s cult was later subsumed into Horus worship because Horus always enjoyed stellar popularity.