Things that make you irrationally happy playing GoW

When the opponent has Empowered troop(s) in the line-up, but I manage to fill and fire my Mab repeatedly before them, so that the Empowered troop is the first to fall :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The few times I starting off a battle with a skull match and my Maw is devouring CPUs Maw makes me smile. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Logging in after sleeping and seeing;

Defense Wins: 14
Defense Losses: 2

1 Like

@TaliaParks I’m one of the losses. :grin:

1 Like

You figured out the key to that Defense team, NO SKULLS!

I’ve had that team up 3 days now. It’s gone 57-12 in that time

1 Like

Yeah the Thick Potato Skins were getting some wicked mana surges too. @TaliaParks

My Masteries are over 200, counting Guild and Kingdom boosts, thats why.

Any Spell damage-heavy team can kill them easy.

Shadow hunter was my saving grace. She dodged like no tomorrow. :grin:

1 Like

I love Shadow-Hunter, on my top 10 list of favourite Troops.

3 Likes

Yeah Shadow Hunter feels more legendary then Sheggra atm.
My fave epic atm

Tyri’s my favourite Epic, only for the Maps.

In actual matches though, Shadow-Hunter

What make me happy?? Burn any goblin and listen Hobgoblin when he die

I am happy we got hellcat.

When guild recruitment is slow on the forums. I get guild recruitment notifications on the forums even though i mute them. Those threads are old man, any response to them necros them.

We lost the irrationally unhappy thread :frowning:

So I’m posting one here: when you wait ages for the damned AI to make its move… Then realise you’re playing Treasure Hunt…

7 Likes

@Jainus, more caffeine my friend. :laughing:

2 Likes

When Infernal King resurrects for the third time, so you punish him by converting every single red and green gem on the board… :grin:

1 Like

When I use my Mab team against Goblins and transform Green gems to Blue. Yep, that particular transformation is somehow… especially nice :wink:

1 Like

When the enemy Maw’s hunger trait triggers three times in a row from cascades of spawny skulls… and bounces of your lead Impervious troop, doing no damage either…

2 Likes

Entangled?