Things that make you irrationally happy playing GoW

3 casts…3 goblins…skull match…WIN!!

Woot! Woot!

4 Likes

:smile::smile::smile:

6 Likes

Not sure if 3rd troop is needed or not. Does gob chomper have speed traits?

Yeah, third trait is start battles with full mana.

2 Likes

Welp guess what i am going to do if i had 4 gob chompers.

1 Like

The fastest team I’ve used vs. Goblins is 2 chompers, aziris, star gazer, double red banner.

Pop star gazer at the beginning, buff the lead chomper, then start using aziris to get skulls. Way faster than using 4x chompers and faster than trying to use chompers skill even.

3 Likes

faster than 4x full traited with empowered:)?
or 3x and skull generator

happy is reading forum and finding @RiverSong has changed her image and there are new dr who quotes hidden!

2 Likes

You are too kind. In fact, in this forum, we’re every kind.:wink:

3 Likes

Yes. I have tried all combinations.

Because I get SO MANY OPPORTUNITIES to go against goblins

3 Likes

cool , thanks for the tip. I get a lot of them to - get tired of them but too many to skip all

tried that team makeup. works very well with aziris non-stop skull create and dbl dmg. Thanks again

Yea, there have been many times I don’t even end up using the chompers powers!

I didn’t on test but could be good back up if no possible red/purple for aziris to match up. once he gets started though can leave purple to help fill his mana which is nice

I’m sorry, but having to fight this team, or goblins, are the two things that really tick me off

But Rockworms is stupid when computer uses them, because they take all 4 matches before they use their skill, so often there is not enough brown gems left for them to continue the raid. :slight_smile: But indeed CPU gets lucky inbetween… I don’t use them in my defense team so you will at least met one rockworm team less. :wink:

1 Like

Lol, thanks for that :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

1 Like

I was over excited 2 minuets ago when I fully traited the necromancer class, played 7 games in 10 minuets, won every one of them netting 21 glory and 400+souls

Using Cresendo team with
Alchemist
Green Seer
Cresendo
Giant Spider

Also with x3 souls from VIP+Armor bonuses

When my a great Maw eats their Great Maw first.

7 Likes

When goblins get another nerf and yet my team is unfazed.

2 Likes