The Unwanted Knights Open to all levels...Ranked 846

Hi setup a Guild 2 days ago i’m a level 564 player with the main aim of helping low level or new players get some where on GoW,very few top Guilds want low level players or there’s a Guild requirement they can’t reach yet.I’ve put in just over 600,000 gold already and 9 people have already joined me,one player from a ranked 22 Guild.So any new players or burnt out older players sick of being a grind hamster with little or no thanks for their hard work are welcome to come join me and we can have some fun building The Unwanted Knights together.We also have a PS4 Community page where you free to talk about ANYTHING but NO NO NO Trump please he’s getting enough air time as it is.
If interested please send a message to PSN Sir-Waylander with your invite code.

I’m a idiot sometimes (well most of the time really) in 2 days the Guild is Ranked wait for it 8816 wow I bet that’s got you leaving your ranked 6 Guild NOT lol.We are Silver3 :frowning: with a 20% gold bonus ok not going to set the World a light but its a start.Thanks for your time reading this poor Guilds messages.

A quick Guild update we are already at 14 out of 18 members and not all are low level.There’s me at lvl 565 then I have a 261,235 and a 189,the rest are low level which is the whole point of the Guild.Hermit my first member as had a good first week he had Dragon Souls drop then yesterday Sheggra and again today Dragon Soul.In the mean time I still get rubbish to drop which is ok as I have 33 Mythics and never really figure in any of my teams.If a big hitter is sick of the grind and wants to join me in helping get the low levels some rewards then I would be greatful of any help.We welcome anyone who’s up for a laugh and just wants to enjoy the game,we also have a Community site setup.

PSN Sir-Waylander with invite code

14 members?? Why you!! laughs

is cleverly Winter in disguise

Grats on filling your spaces so quickly though :smiley:

Guild update we have 20 members probably hit the target to add are 21st member today,Guild Seals should be at 10,000 before reset not bad with a lot of low levels.I did have two members join to help out from top 25 Guilds.My target is to hit lvl 600 before reset and i’m 18 levels short at the moment so off a farming I go to get that little landmark finished off,I finished off all my Kingdoms last week whilst I was without a Guild.
So if interested in joining you know the drill PSN Sir-Waylander in game ID Druss both characters from the late great David Gemmell

1 Like

The Guild update after are first week well I did reach level 600 in fact i’m now lvl 608,I put in 1 million in gold last week and so far this week 521,000 gold :wink: One member said I logged in and it was like Christmas lol.
Now for Guild info we are level 18 with 22/27 members with another two people joining soon,so there’s 3 places open if anyone wants to join us.Are ranking is 3369 and we are gold lll with a 44% gold bonus.

PSN Sir-Waylander if for some crazy reason you leave a top Guild and want to join us in the sewer well the bottom end of the rankings,its cold and dark here need trophies to see the light of day again :sunny:

Or any level is always welcome among friends we have a good group and have party chat set up for members and non members to jump into whenever they feel like it.Also have a Community set up which is The Unwanted Knights also open to anyone to join.

PSN Sir-Waylander with invite code

Hey just added you on PSN. YOu replied under my post from yesterday were I was looking for new Guild members. I talked with the guys and we decided we would be better of joining an existing guild which led me to your post. If you guys still go open spots in your guild we (4 actives players) we be more then interested to join your guild. looking forward to hear from you!

Yes your more than welcome to join us I sent you a message so I’ll wait to hear from you.Once in the Guild i’ll rank you up to 2nd in command that way it’s not like your starting over again.Look forward to you all joining the Knights.

A quick Guild update as of the 7th of March the Guild is ranked 846 with 25 members and is Level 35,there’s 5 places open if anyone wants a no rules Guild.All we ask is collect your Seals and enjoy the game,also play and help out your fellow Guild members but not asking you to play everyday a few hours here and there adds up.

PSN Sir-Waylander with your invite code if you would like to join us.