The (Un)Official Console Weekly Event Thread Part 1 (Closed)

I dont believe there was much to change, nothing mentioned but redeem codes, i presume they have sent it unless they decided to do both updates together

Let’s hope it will be quick cause i need a new goal now :slight_smile:

Have you finished traiting those last few troops yet?

2 trait left on sheggra and dakofar (need minor red and skulls traitstone) and also still need 100 quasit and 5 imp of love for mythic but they are already traited

I suppose you will get the quasits with the gold keys that the new guild rewards provide

yeah im trying to buy 50 gold keys for every 600k i give to guild

Ah here, youre very greedy :joy:

670 gold keys per week from new guild rewards.

1 Like

yup that will help alot for commune cards

1 Like

Are those the cards where everyone dresses modestly, contributes to their common goals and reads Marx before bed?

2 Likes

lol sorry i ment common cards

1 Like

i cheated a little bit and buyed couple gold keys :slight_smile: now sheggra is done and need 88 quasit

You spent 90k didnt you :scream:

I wont get home until tomorrow to continue my weekly contributions.

yup but already gave 650k to guild and now everything will go to the guild :slight_smile:

Youre a machine mate

my goal was to finish everything before update, i guess im in a good way to do it, just don’t know about the skull traitstones, i still need 1000 gems to buys another 50 vip chests

Yeah they seem to be a great resource

@Rickygervais
@Robert

Barring another Sony rejection, @Alpheon indicated the update is this week.

Hardly going to push it through half way through the week?

Do you happen to recall if they have typically dropped the updates to coincide with the weekly events? Or done it offset by a few days to allow a chance to work out some kinks?

Part 2 of this thread: The (Un)Official Console Weekly Event Thread 2 (Current Event: Stormheim)