The (Un)Official Console Weekly Event Thread Part 1 (Closed)

VIP seems to be a much better way to attack Arcanes than glory packs.

72 bloods from 50 chests? Anything else good?

no i buy 50 vip chest when i have 2250 gems and that give around 80-100 random traitstones

Oh, it is completely random, I get you.

i got every kingdom 5 stars exept 3, still need 1 last sea troll and then will have 2 left but they donā€™t have enough troops right now

i also tried a new team, it is no quick as maw team but got a good potential

gorghota ***
marsh raptor ***
mist stalker ***
night terror ***

you might want to try this gorghota feeding marsh stalker and terror, they all cost low mana and they all attack the weakest enemy troop

marsh raptor deal 24 damage to weakest and win +3 att and +3 magic if he die
mist stalker deal 24 true damage to weakest and win +3 magic when enemy die
night terror deal 24 damage to weakest and win +4 life when enemy die

using yellow brown flag and get monster bonus +4 life and +2 armor

Sounds like you are having fun. Unfortunately I donā€™t have any of those traited and need IK and sheggras speed to gain enough trophies for the guild in the time that I have.

Havent used Valkyrie in a long time. Looking forward to Mab and Khorvash teams

2 Likes

i finaly catched the last troll i needed now i am almost done with everything, only need 3 troops left to trait (sheegra, dakofar and imp of love and still need 100 quasit and 5 more imp for everything mythic and traited

3 Likes

When did this move to the spoiler thread?

I moved it since I announce the next Event before the Devs do.

1 Like

So what are the predictions? We going to get the update before christmas or we need to wait next year?

Who know with big bad sony anything can happen

Within 7 days!

Lol you are optimist, i guess itā€™s minimum another 2 weeks

I predict tomorrow! But Iā€™ve been doing that for a month now, so take it for what itā€™s worth.

I was thinking they would wait for monday when they reset stats

1 Like

My stats havenā€™t reset in 3 weeks. Glad to hear it will happen Monday!

I think itā€™s usually a Mon/Tues to align with when Xbox/PS4 update their stores (similar to Tues/Wed) for Mobile.

Lol well no problem here, every monday my stats are reset

Itā€™s either feast or famine for me. I either get reset multiple times in one week, or go weeks without a reset. Iā€™m tracking my stats manually now so I at least know where I stand. There was a period of 3 or 4 weeks in a row where everything worked right, but that was a while ago now. Iā€™m looking forward to the update for this alone!

If the update is any longer than that it will run into the next one

Well i was saying 2 weeks cause we donā€™t know if dev sent the new patch to sony yet and sony will take about 7 days to approve or reject