The (Un)Official Console Weekly Event Thread Part 1 (Closed)

Anyone else feel Daemonic Pact is triggering WAY more than 25% lately?

2 Likes

Definitely! Especially over the last week or so. Make no mistake, itā€™s definitely above 25%.

My wife uses Gorgotha a lot and it seems to trigger pretty frequently on her team, but not an outrageous amount. For my own invasions, I feel like 25% is in the ballpark.

I only use Psion on my defence teams from that list of troops, mate. My defence teams, as it stands, are currently called: Acquiesce, Atrophy, Divinity and Doxology.

I think my Danky Disheveled Dwarves deserve a turn as Maw food.

Sorry, my bad. Like I said, havenā€™t seen you for a few days, but I clearly remember Psion in 2nd slot.

1 Like

I think everyone in our guild should use 4 Gorgothaā€™s on defence and see who can get the most wins, ha ha!

After the update, when we actually can get accurate defense win/loss stats, I agree!

1 Like

A: Whatā€™s currently happening that the win/loss stats arenā€™t correct?
B: What makes you think that things will be better after the update? I see people saying wins are counting as losses every week around hereā€¦

When you have 3 revenges on queue you no longer get notified of additional losses until thereā€™s room or after 24 hours when they will get overwritten

1 Like

Also, huh?

if you need minor red, there is your chance to get some when they will fix the troop

You think 72 blood traitstones is enough or i should get more?

Enough for?

21 for each Mythic and 16 for each Legendary is 74 itself.

every blood are traited right now im ready for the update

How much glory have you left!

still got 5000 glory and 7k glory keys, i got most of my arcane in the vip chest x50

Ah I see. How many gems do they cost?

right now i got

68 stoic
81 swamp
72 blood
54 blades
41 spirit
19 shield
71 stealth
65 beast
29 light
46 poison