The (Un)Official Console Weekly Event Thread Part 1 (Closed)

Man i feel like im watching the clock and the time is rewinding… Look like we got minimum another 2 weeks of waiting… I hate microsoft and sony they both suck

One small delay isn’t the end of the world. By years end we’ll all be caught up and whinging in unison with mobile/PC about the complaint du jour.

2 Likes

So i was little pissed about the delay and decided to spend some stones and now got 3 more 5 stars kingdoms for a total of 16

Now i feel a little better like a woman after a day of shopping :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I don’t understand. Were you not a woman before? Does shopping change your gender? If so, why does that make you feel better? If you go shopping again, will you change back to male? Was this perhaps the first time you ever went shopping? Are you encouraging other people to go shopping / become female / both?

2 Likes

Lol that was just a joke im a male, i was just saying the fact i spended some stones made me feel like a woman

after a day of shopping she forgot all her problems :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lmao that was awkward.

@Rickygervais I understood anyway!!

Yeah i realise it was funnier before i tried to translate it lol

2 Likes

Wasnt your fault; didnt need explaining methinks

First time using 2 event keys and using gems twice and getting all traitstones. Just ended up buying with glory.

The list is missing the dragon kingdom, guild troops and Des.

1 Like

Yeah I’ve been busy this week, keep remembering and forgetting it.

Take your time the catch up isn’t starting anytime soon!

All done!

It’s either forgetfulness or laziness if I don’t update :wink:

1 Like

So is winter imp ever coming? :stuck_out_tongue:

I remember someone mention we will need the update to start the catch up and it was suppose to be last week but are we going to get a new troop this week or the update is required?

I am not sure if anyone but the devs know if there are any troops left from the update approx. 4 months ago. Maybe they ninja’d in some with the non game changing update last month

Lets hope @death will have good news for us in couple hours

1 Like

Lol, maybe if your lucky Ricky :slight_smile:

Yeah i really hope we at least get a troop cause the update will probably be in 2 week since they couldn’t check it before 7 days

Wild Fang was in that update and hasn’t come out yet. Worst case scenario there’s that one. Plus I need Hydra :smiley:

Also, Summer Imp. But I doubt they do 2 legendaries in a row as the event troop.

1 Like