The (Un)Official Console Weekly Event Thread Part 1 (Closed)

Star Trek loose reference… “there all true, especially the lies”

2 Likes

Click happness succcckks when your resources are less than 2K glory. uuugh. I did this last week too:(

1 Like

I get that its easy to buy a chest by mistake. But what I don’t understand is what is so interesting in the Glory Chest Menu that lots of console players are hanging out in there?

Opening chests maybe lol^^

I can’t speak for anyone else, but I save up my glory chests from guild rewards for a while and then open them all at once. When I am cashing in a few hundred chests, I’m just clicking “Open 50 chests” over and over and I am left with some number less than 50 when I get to the end. For whatever reason, if you have more than 10 chests, but less than 50, the last option will purchase 50, rather than open your remaining 15 or whatever. (I think I have the mechanism straight, but I stopped opening chests after the last time I did this, so it might be that I had less than 10 when this happened.) It’s a careless mistake on my part, but it obviously happens to more than just me.

1 Like

Ahh I see now, thanks. I only open Gold/Glory/Gem/Event Chests once a month after a new Kingdom is released.

Yeah, once it was announced that we will sync with PC/Mobile in the next couple months, I started hoarding. Now that I know a little more of the plan, I’m glad I did. There’s no sure way to get the new legendaries, but the more glory chests I have, the better chance of randomly pulling one once they are available.

I’ll always be very careful when I get near the end of a mass opening though, at least with glory keys. The other categories don’t hurt so much since 15,000 gold isn’t going to upset me and I only spend gems on chests (mostly event now) anyway.

Can I just say that I am EXTREMELY bummed about this week’s reward only containing 1 arcane mountain stone? What differentiates if the troop will be 400 glory and give 2 stones or 300 glory and 1?

I don’t have a TON of time to play/grind, and had been playing more than usual and doing a lot of glory farming (for me) in anticipation of this week to max out my Gorgotha’s traits.

…however, this just sucks now. I need 14 arcane mountain stones and instead of costing me the normal 2800 glory that I had grinded and saved for, now it would cost me 3200 glory… I don’t have time to grind 400 more glory. I only get like 20 - 30 per treasure map game and I find that game extremely tedious and boring.

Just sucks is all…

It depends if they are a ultra-rare or an epic troop.

1 Like

Ultra Rare, Rare and Common Troops are 300 Glory and 1 Arcane Traitstone.
Epics are 400 Glory and 2 Arcane Traitstones.

And 14 Packs would be 4200 Glory, not 3200. Sorry :slight_frown:

1 Like

That really sucks. Should be half the glory if half the stones :frowning:

1 Like
  1. As was pointed in the post above, your math if off, you’ll need 4,200 Glory.
  2. Don’t spend 4,200 for 14 Arcane Stones even if you grind all the free time you have for it. There is a avalanche of troops coming in the near future save the Glory.
  3. Explore Mode will also be released soon you can get your stones there. Rumor has it 2 Arcane per Hour of grinding is normal. Play 1 hr per day in a week you’ll be all set.

Thanks for the feedback. I have no idea how this “explore mode” will work, but I’ll take your word for it!

Any recent updates on when that big update is coming?

Explore rules. If you play on Hard mode with the right team, you can easily do 30 matches an hour. Most of us are seeing about 1 arcane/celestial for every 15 matches.

Here’s how it works, directly from the 2.1 Thread:

Could be as early as next week, probably two weeks though.

Thats 2 arcane an hour?

Preposterous :dizzy_face:

How much does difficulty afffect it?

Only affects the length of the match. I play on Hard because it gives a slight bump to Souls but doesn’t really affect match length. With the right team, you could easily finish a match in 30 seconds.

So difficulty doesnt affect drop rate… sounds like quicker matches would suit me more. Id get bored welll before the hours up

Absolutely, it’s all about how fast you can collect them, while still getting some Souls out of the deal.

There was another thread somewhere with people tracking their stats over several hundred explore matches. The rate for Arcanes seemed to settle out right around 6%, which is what was expected based on the previously known rates of 2% in other modes with the 3x modifier that Sirrian had stated. I forget what the rates of Runics was, but I think it was something like 15-18%, and 3% Celestials, so this should really help us target the stones that we need. I can’t wait!

1 Like