The (Un)Official Console Weekly Event Thread Part 1 (Closed)

2 Bats and Valkyrie in offence?

yeah should work fine but i use same invasion team then you cause i like it very quick :slight_smile:

1 Like

So, PC/Mobile gets 3 troops this week and we get 1, yet somehow weā€™re closing in on them? :smile_cat:

We suppose to get a patch early in september

That is not the problem. The Developers have roughly laid out their timetable for platform parity in a previous post.

What is the problem is how the developers are going to compensate for the incredible troop and Kingdom increase that is going to start occurring shortly in a VERY narrow window on consoles.

Itā€™s about 15 weeks, so at least 30 Troops for the PC version on top of the now 60 Troop gap.

We would need 6 Troops a wee to catch up.

@Sirrian @Alpheon, Iā€™m not asking for spoilers but this a quite worrying number.

Apart from not having enough glory to purchase event troops, and their and arcanes, there is the lesser issue of being limited in souls with such a large influx all of a sudden. New kingdoms and Mythic troops would need to come every 2ish weeks.

You really donā€™t need to worry. :wink:

3 Likes

Yikes 6 troops a week? That is indeed a very worrisome numberā€¦ I mean, I only have like 4000 glory at this point. I donā€™t even really care about the arcanes anymore for now, so no extra purchases. Iā€™m still pretty low player anyway (level 152) but Iā€™d really want to purchase all the new troops. My glory isnā€™t going to cut that for long if every troop is like 300-400 glory. Even if I keep up my earning of 1000 glory per week give or take

Ugh Iā€™ve had the same problem with accidentally opening chests! A couple of times with glory which really made me want to cry. And once with gems too : /

1 Like

Well the way you answer make me think itā€™s gonna be early christmas time :slight_smile:

Unless the in game Mail brings free arcanes with some of the inevitable free troops then a lot of people will be worried

That is something I wouldnā€™t mind seeing, and Iā€™ll pass it along, but we hope that the solution will make as many people as possible happy. :slight_smile: Lots of content to come!

Letā€™s see what happen first my friend im sure they already think about it and i am pretty sure they will do things right like the real gentlemen they are :slight_smile:

also we are not talking about crime city or moderrn war here :slight_smile: we got the best dev in gow so letā€™s trust them and enjoy the show

Exactly. My thought was that we would start to see the gap close this week, not widen, while the synchronization window gets another week narrower.

The comments from Mr.Strange and Alpheon seem to indicate that they will not just be offering up, say, 6 troop packs every week with similar pricing to what we are used to. If they were going to use the tried and true methods of introducing new troops, just at an increased rate, I think they would have started this week, rather than introducing a single Ultra-rare.

So I remain very curious as to HOW they are going to close this gap while keeping as many of us as possible happy, or at least without triggering numerous meltdowns on the forums and elsewhere.

Starting next week theyā€™re going to be gradually deleting cards nobody cares about from the PC/mobile version. Like Dokkalfar. That way, we can meet in the middle.

:wink:

9 Likes

And you say you have no sense of humour!

1 Like

I say a lot of things. Most of them are lies.

7 Likes

I see what you did there. No likes this time. :ballot_box: Waitā€¦I did it again. :fearful:

The fact that I read your comment, liked it, then replied to your comment saying I didnā€™t like it but forgot I did already, is worrisome.

3 Likes

So raks is the same then Shadow hunter

1 Like

Similar, not the same. Rak stays consistently strong throughout the match while SH starts extremely strong and tapers off at the end. Rak is also targetable while SH goes after the healthiest foe.

2 Likes