The (Un)Official Console Weekly Event Thread Part 1 (Closed)

There are plenty but are there many that could have been included in our last update from 3 to 4 months ago?

If it is finally nobends I will probably go back to my old Jarl team. Or make a new one that somehow incorporates Valkyrie… needs souls for potential Mab the following week.

Any specific team for him? He doesnt seem particularly sexy

None of Imps are. They are fine in a full team of 4, all-Traited. The Spring Imp would be okay for Skull-spam teams, it Entangles all enemies.

Springs colour would slide nicely into my skull team. Doesnt really need to be traited either

I Want to try him with jarl

Sounds good. Jarl is hot stuff

I also want the Nobend Brothers to be the troop event (I want those Arcane Lava Traitstones badly), but I don’t think that may happen just yet, my prediction for next event falls into Morthani’s Will from Ghulvania kingdom, this is assuming the way that events have been made so far, still I wish to be wrong! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

There’s a leaked troop out there, as a few of my guild members have 177 troops instead of 176.

That’s Summer Imp, accidentally released a long time ago.

Please not Ghulvania… I just got 8 mythic troops there, so I want to make it as my first 8 troop 5 star kingdom. I ask for only one of those “pure 5 star kingdoms”.

[quote=“Bolatsi, post:411, topic:10582, full:true”]“pure 5 star kingdoms”.
[/quote]

Elaborate?

I want enough of those arcanes for Jarl and War. How about you?

When the next kingdom comes, assuming it is Mabs one, is there any teams that require two of her?

I plan on opening my available event keys 1 at a time if I only need 1 (cant afford to push for 6).

“any teams that require of her”

Soothsayer, Mab, Valk and Mab. For added laziness and toddler play, just swap out Soothsayer for Gorgotha.

2 Likes

Jarl and War go hand in hand in a team, so it’ll be super expensive.

Just a heads up.

1 Like

I wonder if we get the Impervious buff or not.

@Alpheon Up to what point are we getting the Troop rebalances?

Good question! That’s what I’m wondering as well.

1 Like

When they decide to make an event troop that has Red/Brown and at that point if I have enough glory saved, I should at least try to get 32 Arcane Lava Traitstones, assuming it’s an epic troop, I will be buying it 16 times (making it a mythic troop as well), the priority is of course trait Jarl Firemantle, not sure about War yet, I’m not aware of what traitstones that troop requires and their amount, will see how it goes!

I fixed the typos… thanks for reading between the lines!

Is that double mab team more viable than a single mab team? Not sure whether I should hunt down more than 1.

What team would you have Jarl and War in?

Double Mab is good for two reasons:

1. Overflowing Mab with Valk is easy, and with Mab’s ability often causing free turns, you can easily get two hits in and still be able to start another Valk.
  2. Double Freeze on 4-5 matches is sexy.

I personally prefer Mercy to Soothsayer in that team, but really the fourth teammate barely matters.

2 Likes