The (Un)Official Console Weekly Event Thread Part 1 (Closed)

Yeah that’s still quite a lot. There’s 16 weeks roughly until December, so they are going to have to release three sometimes four troops a week? Is that the plan?

We just uploaded a fix - restarting the game will get the latest data for everyone, and Valor shall be unleashed upon the world. Same goes for the errors found in the Weekly Troop and Weapon bundle :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thanks!!!

Lets not forget PC may get 30-40 new troops by then too. So were looking at 100

1 Like

Hey - if you haven’t already, contact support about your weapon. They’ll get that fixed up and give you the weapon. We know what was causing it and the pack should reward the Chalice now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Make sure you school @Sirrian :wink:

Haha, he did most of the heavy lifting. Made tracking down the problem much quicker :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Really hard waiting for the increase in releases. Probably starts in 2 weeks. Maybe Mabs kingdom + the first mythic?

Be great to have some form of notice if theres a bucket load each week.

IF it’s going by the PC schedule back then it’ll be Glacial Peaks as the new kingdom and War as the first mythic.

Yo @Robert did you play today??? Game look very slow and i keep getting error msg

Aye, it’s been very slow and sluggish today. So much so that I’ve stopped playing until I hear it’s back to normal.

Ok thank you, that mean im not crazy lol

It’s been slow for me as well. Several battles took 4-5 tries to connect

I havent played today. Think I need a break actually.

Hopefully it is back working shortly :slight_smile:

Any ideas who is left for next weeks event troop? Very tired of the game at the moment and could do with something interesting

Yeah 10 troops for next week :slight_smile:

You will all know as soon as I do

Any educated guess who the last troop before the next update is? Could Bunni have been included in the last update? I don’t know when he came out on PC

We haven’t been getting the Troops in the same order and there are so many it’s hard to guess.

Educated guess? Bunni’Nog (since it was half hinted), but my money is on Nobend Brothers.

I want the summer imp